Facebook group for UK-based Jan 2012 CRP Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by T-i-double gr-er, Nov 21, 2011.

1. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

Chantelle i added you but it needs to be approved by the admin x

2. T-i-double gr-er

T-i-double gr-er New Member

Sorry people, haven't been on here in a while and for some reasons group requests haven't been displaying on my iPhone Facebook app! So if I haven't been on my laptop in a while then I don't see the requests.

I've accepted any outstanding requests as of 5 minutes ago. Those of you who can't find the group, add me on Facebook and I'll add you to the group. Want to build up the number of members! Link to my profile below:

http://www.facebook.com/james.schooley

3. amycooper13

amycooper13 New Member

Just friend requested you, James! :)

4. Bryony3223

Bryony3223 New Member

I just friend requested you too so I'd love it if you could add me to the group? :)

Thanks!

5. EmmaB

EmmaB New Member

I applied about a week ago and havent told anyone bar my bf! its on the hush hush. i applied for the ICP and got rejected after the telephone interview - it was so much easier to handle without everyone asking how i did etc etc haha

really excited about the prospect of doing the CR though. will be nice to talk to some of you all!

emma

6. Bryony88

Bryony88 New Member

Hi James, I just friend requested you so if you could add me to the group that would be great! xxx

7. Oxy__x

Oxy__x New Member

Hey I've Just added you too ! x

8. StacyW

StacyW Member

9. charl-louise

charl-louise New Member

10. tink_90

tink_90 New Member

11. katie87

katie87 New Member

12. usher23

usher23 New Member

13. chloeinwonderland

chloeinwonderland New Member

hi guys!!! my name is Chloe, i am soon to become 21 and i am from Jersey in the channel islands! I am a uk applicant for the CRP 2012 and wanted to meet some new faces!! how do i join the facebook group? ;Dxx

14. Vickidoop

Vickidoop New Member

Hi everyone! Applications close tomorrow! woooo! Good luck to us all, and can someone please add me to the group. Vicki Hayes. My picture is a 5 people. 1 dressed as Cleopatra, 2 as Michael Jackson, a Marilyn Monroe and a little girl. Thank in advance :)

15. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

16. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

17. ashstevo

ashstevo New Member

18. Lyle09

Lyle09 New Member

http://www.facebook.com/ash.stevenson1#!/lyle.pritchard

add me peeps

19. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

20. KatyBeatty

KatyBeatty New Member

Hey guys has everyone been added to the facebook group? if not add me as friend and i will add you to group
    www.facebook.com/katybeatty