Family park passes

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Tink**, May 9, 2008.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Thank you sooo much Mauro that DID clear things up. Thanks for taking the time to type all that out and thanks TinkTingeling for your info :)

2. Mauro

Mauro New Member

You are Welcome¡¡¡¡

3. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Have another question.
    So if I get my main gate pass on December 9th (because I leave the same day as Mauro)
    does that mean I have 12 to use before January 1st? Then I will receive another 12?

4. Mauro

Mauro New Member

Tracey --- i am afraid so ¡¡¡¡ there has been some cases in wich they send to your house your pass before the three months are over ¡ but yes we only have less than a month to spend 12 days on our main gate pass¡¡

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

So use get 24 passes? How many passed to you get on the ICP summer program?

6. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Good news from down south! I arrived on July 15th, and my friend is visiting August 21st so I've been trying to sort out this whole main gate thing. Turns out they aren't making CRPs wait the probation period. There are two ways to get your pass. You can wait for it to come in the mail, or you can go to the ticketing office in Celebration and pick up the pass yourself. I called yesterday and they said that I was able to pick up the pass anytime!

7. Mauro

Mauro New Member

Thats great news¡¡¡¡

8. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

9. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

You can buy discounted tickets from Company D (the store in the Epcot Cast Services Building). You can buy them at any time while you're a CM.

10. ~Disney_Princess~

Do you also get discounts for other parks in the area like Universal? I know you get discounts for Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.... how much are the discounts for those again?

11. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

But we have figured out that they do expire in January right?
    We will get 12 to use up until then and then get 12 more?

12. ~Disney_Princess~

i think that's right

13. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Yeah, that's right... We don't get any discounts at Universal and the other parks I think... The best is to buy an annual pass there ;)

14. ~Disney_Princess~

awww too bad about not getting a discount at universal
    how much do we get off blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon?

15. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Hmm, hard to remember.... I think it might be like 50% off. I think I remember paying like $20 to get in there.

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That's good. I thought you got in for free or is it just the 4 theme parks?

17. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

It's just the four theme parks and PI on certain days. You get some complimentary free tickets to the waterparks sometimes though, like around christmas...

18. ~Disney_Princess~

Aww but PI's closing soon :-[ I think I remember hearing that you get into the water parks for free or at a lower price after a certain time or on certain days....and if you use up all your family/friend passes I think the discounted price for CMs to buy a parkhopper ticket is 20% off, is that right?

19. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I don't think we get that much of a discount of park tickets.
    I could be wrong though

20. Freckles

Freckles Guest

does this apply to ICPs who are just doing the summer?

I regret not going to pleasure island, but i've never been old enough to go at night and we never went over there during the day.