Family park passes

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Tink**, May 9, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I've been at it at night, it looked so lively, but of course i wasnt old enough to go into any of the clubs!

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

sod's law isnt it. will any clubs be put in its place? are they taking out planet hollywood as well? (that was in refurb last september so i woul dbe surprised if they take it out.

3. Don't think they are. I think it counts as the West Side rather than Pleasure Island.

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

ive never been to Planet Hollywood, but is PI the only thing they are taking away? I always thought it was weird that The World of Disney shop was so far away from the main bit of Downtown Disney!

5. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Does anyone know if you can use up two days at once? i.e. let 6 members of family in?

6. Kevus

Kevus New Member

no you are only allowed 3 people in day
    actually im not sure maybe if you left and went back in you might be able to but i wouldnt risk it

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Does anyone know how many family park passes you get if your on the ICP summer program? i was told about 4 days, is that true?

8. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I thought 6 but it might be less coz it's just the summer. I'm sure I read 6 somewhere though...

9. Kevus

Kevus New Member

you get 3 passes on 6 six sepperate occasions

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That's even better, my auntie at the moment is the only person going out next summer so she will be the only person using them but for next year WDW are doing 14 days for the price of 7 so they may buy those tickets. But i will use the CM discount you get, lots of merchandise to take home!

11. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Prior to summer 2006, I dont think ICPers got a maingate pass. Then in 2006, cause it was there "Celebrations" year, we got one but it was only meant to be a one off.

I'm really glad we're still getting them :D

Half my family are planning on coming out if I get through. Hopefully not all at the same time though!

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

hehe, so what are the 3 passes? and how long are they for?

13. Kevus

Kevus New Member

they are park hopper tickets valid for one day

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

oh cool. i dont think my family would use them, its their turn to do disney so theyll be getting the two week ticket.

15. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yeah, my family didn't use them either, simply because you don't get enough Main Gate days and it worked out the same price to buy the tickets in the UK as it does with CM discount in WDW. I hope that made sense LOL

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

yea it did, hehe. does it really? thats quite weird!

17. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Us British also have our very own exclusive ticket (Ultimate, although you have to buy it in this country and not available when your there to buy)!

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i know. do we get discount on tickets for theme parks aswell? yeah?

19. KC

KC New Member

I think so! I don't remember exactly how much off we get, but I remember that we have to get discounted tickets from Company D stores backstage... and that a pricelist for the various options is available :)

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awesome! i would love to back to busch gardens and islands of adventure.