Fav Disney Character?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Natalie_UK, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

mickey and minnies voices are really married awwww ;D xx

2. Tinkershell

Tinkershell New Member

I love stitch! I actually want a real stitch then I'll be happy lol! Really like Thumper from Bambi too though.

Fav disney princess is Ariel :)

3. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

my fav princess is belle ;D

4. Tinkershell

Tinkershell New Member

Always wanted to be Belle when I was younger, Ariel has better songs though :)

5. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

yeah thats true .. although i do love the beginin song in beauty and the beast ;D ;D

6. Not anymore the guy who did Mickey died a couple of months back :(

I love tink but then I love the majority of Disney characters who aren't HSM or HM orientated.

7. Madeleine

Madeleine New Member

My absolute favourite is Mickey Mouse. Always has been. I absolutly LOVE his voice, is such a shame that Wayne Allwine died. :( It will never be the same.
    But, close second is Stitch. I'd love a realy Stitch. That would be ace. :D

8. jackattack

jackattack New Member

I've loved Pooh Bear since I was a little girl, I still have my pooh bear hat that I got when I was 9 at Walt Disney World. A very close second for me is Woody - "Hey Buzz, look an alien" lol - he is simply hilarious!

9. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I hadn't seen A Bug's Life for a LOOOONG time and I just watched it the other day - I love Heimlich the Caterpillar! He makes my day! lol!

10. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

haha I also love the Pill bugs (I think?) from that movie - Tuck and Roll! The crazy acrobats and human (well... bug) canonballs hehe "You're fired!" "No, you're fired!" "You're fired!!!" "You're fired!!!!"

So easy to forget funny random characters like that in some of the films!

11. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

haha yeahh i remember then i like dot :D

12. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

mannnnnnn i havnt sen a bugs life in like yearssssss,

i used to the the game of it on the ps2 ass well. might have to raid it out now, i wanna play. haha

13. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

tell me bout it i aint see it for ages years :(

jon managaed to get it on dvd brand new for like 50p :eek:

14. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Holy smokes that is a steal!

I wish they were selling Bugs Life as that DVD/BluRay combo pack they've been doing with all their new releases. I think I'm going to start buying new Disney movies that way if that's the direction movies are headed. A few dollars more, and I get the best of both worlds!

Bah, I do have to watch that movie though, I haven't watched it since it was first released on VHS! And our old school VHS player is now out of commission :mad:

15. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

Same here , it's on my to do list "watch bugs life"

16. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

yeah I only have it on vhs but one of my vhs players still is working thankfully

17. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

i havnt seen a vhs player for ages lol

18. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yeah, they've more or less gone the way of the dinosaurs :D

20 years from now somebody will discover one in a junk yard and be so perplexed over what it is haha! Ditto for the old cassette tapes they used to put music on - I see vinyl records more than I see cassettes now!

19. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

god yeh lol i forgot bout cassettes lol

20. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I read an article a few weeks ago about a kid that traded in his ipod for a week, for an old school portable cassette player. Everywhere he went with that clunky thing people just looked at him like he beamed down from somewhere :D Goes to show how quickly technology advances though! A few years from now current ipods will seem lackluster compared to whatever they invent next. Who knows? Cell phones will be in our hands and mp3 players in our feet? :D