Fave Film of the year

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jjsweet1402, May 17, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i'm off to see house of wax later today ;D

2. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

cool jess i'm of to see it tomorrow after work can't wait tickets are booked ;D ;D

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

right i'm off to see it now, hope i'm not too scared!!!

4. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

have fun

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

well not too sure what to make of it, think it would have been better without paris hilton in, she sucked big time and was cringe worthy! off to see Sin City later which I think will be well better!

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok so not highly recomended, still of to see it tonight (touch wood, i can get the tickets of my dad) either way its not like i have to pay to see it lol with my unlimited card

7. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Sin City rules!!

8. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

tell me about it, it really messed with my head though! ::)

9. PixieDust

PixieDust New Member

I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the other day and must say that Johnny Depp rocked as Willy Wonka...he added the perfect amount of creepiness to something in him that also seemed so child-like!

Even though I really enjoyed it though...there were still a few bits from the original that I missed...ahh well, can't have everything!

10. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

i saw charlie and the chocolate factory..it was amazing! i love it soo much...but the original was still better..but u're right johnny added just the right amoutn of creepiness to it all

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

madagascar......lol......and sky high....i enjoyed that movie ;D

12. Aussie

Aussie New Member

"Friday Night Lights" was really interesting and different, and "War of the Worlds" was great for action..
    "Hitch" made me laugh

It is hard to choose just one.

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

saw 40 year old virgin last weekend and that was class defo recomend it to ya

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

oo yes was indeed a very funny movie.....was such a laugh ;D

15. Amy_99

Amy_99 New Member

Im sorry but the hamds down winners for films of the year.............TROY and STAR WARS 3. No question!

16. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Emperor: Lord Vader
    Dark Vader: Yes Master
    Emperor: RISE

LOL Well with the year just a few months away. I can pretty much say that Star Wars Episode III: Revenage of the Sith was my favourite this year. Can't wait to get it on DVD next month!!!! ;D ;D ;D But I have another favourite and that is Sin City. :)

Gary

17. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i watch sin city he other night and didnt understand any of it, but i wasnt watching it too closely

18. HarryWilliam

HarryWilliam New Member

For 2012, it would have to be the hunger games for sure! :D