Favor?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaytee, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Kaytee

Kaytee New Member

Hi There,

Wow, I haven't been on here in a very long time! My name is Kaytee and I'm 24 from Ontario, Canada. I just wanted to drop by and see if anyone might be able to help me out. My Family & I are trying to plan a trip to Orlando, FL to bring my boyfriend down for our one year anniversary (coming up on August 21st). Unfortunately money is extremely tight for us at the moment (as I'm sure they are for a lot of people these days) which is making things a bit difficult. We've been able to find a cheap flight, hotel, and transportation... however 4 park hopper tickets to the park are unfortunately too far out of reach for us. I know this is a long shot but I thought I'd drop by and see if anyone might be able to help us out weather it's through the donation of tickets, or if there might even be a kind employee out there who would be willing to bring us in as your guests for a day. It'd truly mean the world to me as my boyfriend has never been to Disney before (he's 28). My family and I do not get to go on vacation all that often together so I'd love to do whatever I can to make this trip really special.

Anyway, if anyone can help me out please let me know. I apologize if this message offends or upsets anyone.

Take Care,

Kaytee

kwaechter@gmail.com

2. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

Well, im not working there yet, but i can tell you that dropping the hopper option on the tickets greatly reduces the cost, as well as taking off all the extra options.

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

It depends on where you buy the tickets. If you buy on the gate the park hopper feature is an extra $50. It's still about $80 for a regular ticket though.

4. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Pfft. If this had been like 9 months ago I would have let you guys in on my left over main gates. :( Hope someone else is kind enough for you.