Favorite Disney Ride

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dannyrock4, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster for me!

2. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Yeh I think Rock N Rollercoaster is one of the best rollercoasters. But I'll never stop loving Thunder Mountain even though it's dated now, hold on to them hats and glasses folks...yeee haarr.

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

oh i know what i was going to ask.

as a ICP can you run the great movie ride...in the sense of the scripted guides?

ive never been on the rock n rollar coaster..not too keen on going upsidedown.

what is it like?

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

You go that fast on it, you do not realise when you're upside down.

5. mushu

mushu New Member

I love Rock n Roller coaster! I'd definitely recommend it, even if you're not to keen on being upside down.

Buuuut, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain - great too.

I have to say that no visit to WDW would be complete without going to Haunted Mansion.

What else? Test Track, definately!

I haven't been to Florida since 1999 :'( so I really wanna see what Soarin, Expedition Everest and all the new stuff is like, I've got lot to catch up on!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Soarin' is absolutely out of this world, i was amazed by it. It was funny because my mum had her eyes shut for the whole ride because it rose up, she was scared to death. I loved it though!

7. *minnie**mouse*

Rock n Rollercoaster is immense. You get to speed along with Aerosmith blaring at your ears, and the good thing is no one can hear you singing along. I'm not keen on Splash Mountain simply because you get wet, I hate being wet in normal clothes. Who wants to chafe?? Other than that it's a super ride though lol.

I love Haunted Mansion, even now it scares me. And Tower of Terror is great, especially when the Cast Members are in role and being all creepy and eery.

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haunted Mansion is great, i only got to go on it once. But it was very realistic whilst on the ride.
    Tower of terror is awesome.

9. *minnie**mouse*

The bit in the lift gives me the chills, then they turn out all the lights :-[ I always forget about Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom. No other ride gives you messier hair!!

10. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

Dinosaur is the only ride that I've ever been scared of. I come off the ride literally shaking!

Soarin' wasn't there when I last went. What is it?

11. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

It's like you're being on a hanglider... Youre seats get lifted high up in the air, and there's a kind of a movie like you're flying over california. You'll get the breeze in your hair and even get the smells like forest and stuff, it's really great :D

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

annoyingly the ride had to be lowered when iwent on it as i had to rush off ( you dont want to know detials). but whe n iamanged to get on it the second time it was amazing!! my sister didnt like it as shes not good wth the cine/motion rides.

i have a fear of rollar coasters..it took me ages to get on rita queen of speed and air at alton towers. though loved air when i went on it...wasnt too keen on rita.

what is tower of terror like? my boyfriend loved it but he loves the twilight zone so was getting really absorbed. into. my sister was apparently bored on it.

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Tower of terror is incredible!!! You have to go on it, if we are out there next year i am taking you on that ride. You must, it is amazing, nothing like a roller coaster.

14. Freckles

Freckles Guest

well i went on the detonator at thorpe park, but it goes down once. and my dad had to carry me off the ride (i forgot to keep my legs dow nso the wind made the numb...it was rather funny).

apparently it has a fantastic view at the top?

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye its amazing for the whole 2 secs you get to see it, lmao. no it is an amazing view.

16. Freckles

Freckles Guest

thats cool. though if i go on it i will be screaming like mad!

17. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

That's ok! Everyone screams...Just please don't scream before the drops :p That annoys me so much and you can't hear what's being told (even though I know it off by heart). Putting your arms up on the drop makes it that much better!

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

oh ye, do you know i thought you stood up on the ride, i didnt realise you were strapped in. imagine you werent, you would be screaming even more, lol. I am taking you on it Carla, you need to experience it.

19. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I've only been to Disneyland and California Adventure but my favorites are...

Splash Mountain cuz the music always gets me going and feeling happy and the drops are just thrilling enough not scary lol

Indiana Jones! now that music really gets me going! It's so exciting and fun. I could go on again and again ;D

Pirates of the Caribbean. That muisic again! :D Plus I love a good old classic and it's relaxing and cool. The queue always goes pretty fast too :D

Soarin' Over California is great. Also cool and relaxing.

And Tower of Terror is AWESOME probably one of the most thrilling rides in both parks. I was so terrified when I first went on it, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack! But then I ended going on it 3 x in a row and several times the rest of the days I was there :D

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I want to go to Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resort Paris. Just to experience them, actually i would like to go to all of the Disney parks in the world.