Favorite Disney Ride

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dannyrock4, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Freckles

Freckles Guest

it is a dream of mine to go to them all. i would really love to go to calafornia as it was the first park.

its a shame there isnt one in the UK. if they were to build another park where do you think they would build it?

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Even though it would be nice to have one in the UK, i do not think it would be advicable unless it was an indoor one because the weather is very unpredictable. but i would probably say Australia or they could make their own island just for Disney. Would that not be amazing?

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

that would be awesome. australlia would be amazing, they ahve plenty of space.

yeah the problem with the uk is the weather and the fact there is one in france.

4. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

ya australia's a good idea for the next park (if they make one) cuz it has good weather and it's not really close to any of the others

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye, or they could put one in Rainforest, make it a tarzan one.

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

but i wouldnt want to destroy any more of the rainforest. but its a cool idea..maybe they could expand the one in florida and encorporate it into the trees.

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

No, i didnt mean to destroy the rainforest to put in the park, that would not be the disney way. But i like the idea of having their own manmade island.

8. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ah ok i understnad where you are coming from.

it could be like the old water park that was closed...i cant remember what that was called.

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Discovery Island?

They could put the island out in the pacific ocean down by bali and that. So tropical weather and nice and warm.

10. Freckles

Freckles Guest

when you go by the ferry to magic kingdom you can just see the entrance of it. i want to say its something to do with teh robinson's but i cant remember...this is going to annoy me.....i know yo ucan access it my jet ski but cant go into it.

11. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

when deciding on the location for the european site initially Britain, Italy, Spain and France were all considered as possible locations, though Britain and Italy were quickly dropped from the list of potential sites because they both lacked a suitably large expanse of flat land.

12. butterpecan

butterpecan New Member

too hard to say just one so one from each disney park i figured!!

Hollywood Studios: Rock'n'Rollercoaster
    Animal Kingdom: Everest
    EPCOT: Soarin'
    Magic Kingdom: Mickey's Phillharmagic!! ahhh i can smell the apple pie now!!

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I love Mickey's Phillharmagic, it is amazing. Something out of this world and unique.

14. ~Disney_Princess~

I can't wait to go on Expedition Everest when I FINALLY go to WDW. I watched a program on how they redid it a bit and it looks so fun. They redid Space Mountain at Disneyland and it was really awesome but it's a really quick ride so you always want to go again lol

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Everest is awesome, i loved going back wards!! I went on it twice and it really is different tracks!

16. butterpecan

butterpecan New Member

has everest been redone?? i thought it was different this time because i went on it in the year it opened - 2006 and i was like eugh this is awful because i could guess what was about to happen and i wasn't as scared as i thought i should be compared to the mummy ride at universal studios. this time it was amazing tho and ended up going on it like 3 times!! does anybody know what is different about it though???

17. KC

KC New Member

Everest has been the same ride since opening! I presume they've done little refurbs like changing lightbulbs or whatever, but as far as I know, it hasn't even had a major rehab yet!

18. Cicada

Cicada New Member

When I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour in February our guide told us that Walt Disney wanted to have ushers in the movie theatre do those 4-D effects in Philharmagic when Fantasia was in theatres. But obviously splashing theatre-goers wouldn't fly.
    Also he wanted the Jungle cuise to have real animals... in today's world we have kilimanjaro safaris.

19. ~Disney_Princess~

They didn't totally redo Everest I don't think. They just did a few updates like the Yeti and little things here and there. I think anyway, it was a while ago when I saw that program...

20. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

The coaster that needs refurbishing is Space Mountain at WDW
    man, the one in DP, is awesome!!!

The one in Orlando is coo, but it is getting quite old