Favorite Disney Ride

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dannyrock4, Aug 1, 2007.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

The Space moutain at disneyland Hong Kong was a really wild ride too, it made your eyes stream. but it didn't last nearly as long as the one in Florida, and you don't ride it single file which i've always loved. I think it's good when Disney tamper with older rides, like TOT. I read somewhere that there is a new Toy Story Mania 3D ride planned for Hollywood Studios. I wonder if it's anything like Siperman 3D at Islands of Adventure, I adore that ride.

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

when i went in september the ride was already being built and it had a massive coming soon. pizza plant is also relocating to the new ride...i wonder what will replace the old site?

im not keen on them replacing rides unless absolutely necessary. like i loved cranium command and my family loved body wars (i was too young to understnad it). but they have now been dismantled :(

its the same in universal witht eh back to the future ride, they have replaced it with mib and simpsons....not saying they arent good but i would have loved to have gone on the btf ride as i was too young when i last went and now love the series. though i still have my picture witht eh time travelling train to treasure.

3. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Yeah the Back to the Future ride was kind of a Universal staple. I've been on it at Universal Studios in Hollywood I love it ;D

4. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

Has anyone been on Crush's Coaster at the Paris Studios? That is a great ride!

5. ~Disney_Princess~

Is that Crush from Finding Nemo? I haven't been to DLP but that sounds like a cool ride ;D

6. Cicada

Cicada New Member

That would be amazing! The talk with Crush in Epcot is really good too, but not as good as a ride would be

7. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

Crush from Finding Nemo, yes! You sit in a "shell". Four seats, two facing one way and the other two facing the other. You then go through the reef...and then into the EAC! It's a spinning ride but it only spins on big curves that have you almost perpendicular to the ground! It is hard to explain but it is awesome!

8. Freckles

Freckles Guest

sounds a bit like spinball at alton towers or primevil whirl at AK.

9. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Having not been to Disney in about 15 years, I'm certain there are loads of new rides I need to do (Animal Kingdom wasn't even open last time I was there!) All this exploring to look forward to, awesome! I suppose Tower Of Terror was my favourite back in the day. I remember it being a lot better than Dr Doom at Islands was when I went there earlier in the year!

10. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I watched a POV on youtube of it a while ago. It looked really good. It did seem a lot like spinball wizzer (I think it's called) at Alton Towers too. Oh I think I'm gonna have to take a trip to DLP before I move to Florida... Doesn't leave me much time like ha ha. ::)

11. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Crushes Coaster at DLP is sooo much better than Spinball Whizzer at Alton Towers, for one thing it's inside and the scenery is amazing, it actually makes you feel like you're spinning through the sea its way cool! Probably one of my fave rides at DLP, i cant wait til i go back in November!!

12. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I don't have a favourite Disney ride... because I've never been to DisneyWorld/Land! :eek:

13. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

14. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

OMG Helen! :eek:
    Right.......that's it! If and when we get there we need to give you the ultimate Disney ride education!! ;D

15. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Sign me up too!

16. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

:D Can we start with AK? I've always wanted to go there!!

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

first parade you have to see is the 3pm at Magic Kingdom!

My dad's ultimate parade was the 25th anniversary parade. i was too young to remember it entirely.

I found out that my boyfriend's aunt went to WDW the year it opened!!

18. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

The 25th Anniversary parade was awesome! I remember being in it!

19. Cicada

Cicada New Member

But what time does it start?

20. ~Disney_Princess~

I've been to Disneyland/California Adventure but never WDW soon I need a bit of a WDW education too lol