Favorite Drink

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alemanolga, Apr 6, 2005.

?

Which is your favorite ???

1. Beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tequila

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Rum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Vodka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Whiskey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RCP

RCP New Member

I love tequila in all its ways. Margaritas yummi...! you must try top shelf margaritas from the San An gel Inn at Epcot, not from the fast food LA CANTINA or the KIOSK of margaritas. Pepe the bartender make them so good... the secret is.... lol, I wont tell u... sorry. And I love too B52 and White russian, so popular and inexpensive too, I like sweet drinks, but better get used to cheap american been as Milwakee (I am not sure about the spelling) is the top one in commons, and brands of vodka and wiskhy that u never heard about... you will end loving them...
    Cheap alcohol rules in commons...lol!

RUBEN!

2. Anika

Anika New Member

Looks like it´s gonna be a lot of fun with you Mexicans... :D

3. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Here in Norway we don't have any liquor for drinking stronger than 50%... Except for like pure spirits. But my fave is Tequila. I can't shot vodka, its too tasteless, feels too much like pure alcohol. Tequila is always the way to go, especially in drinks.

4. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I was torn between beer and whiskey I went for beer, can't believe no1 has voted for whiskey! Jack Daniels!! JD and coke is well nice! ne1 had that?

I remember (just about lol) one night I went out with work mates and we had 2 pints of beer, a pitcher with 5 vodka shots and some other shots of some sort between 2 of us, another pitcher of the same sorta thing between 2, a shot of JD and 2 JD and cokes, I had this cocktail thing with again vodka in it, then I drank my mates tequila sunrise, then had a golden shower that consists of a bottle of champagne/3 shots of vodka/and a can of red bull and then finished off with a few smirnoff ice's. You could say I was quite drunk ( I glided around quite a bit lol!), it was the golden shower that finished me off! good times! ;D ;D

5. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

HAHA You glided! that's awesome! bet there wasnt anyone to catch your fall!!!

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I like anything but Tequila. Only the smell makes me sick and I know as soon as I will only down a shot of it I will feel sooo bad!
    I like my rye & coke, vodka lemon, vodka red bull, beer, amaretto cherry, b52 shots, baileys colada....
    I could handle hangovers much better a few years ago. I can drink a lot before I will get really drunk, but when I do I will be close to dead the next day.
    Julia

7. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

oh man i cant forget my fav shot......YAGGER BOMB theres so yummy........its a half full glass of redbull and you take a shot of Yagger and drop the shot glass in the other glass and it fizzes up as you take it......you get wickedly hammered
    Sheena

8. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

whats yagger???

Jess x

9. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Yaggermeister (so spelt that wrong) its a type of alcohol not sure how toexplain the taste or describe it but its really yummy.....we just call it yagger here well at least my friends and i do :)
    Sheena

10. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

I may be wrong, but isnt "yagger" a german alcoholic drink and is spelled: Jägermeister!!!!???? lol ;D

I have to admit that I dont like either of those tequila, vodka or whatever kind of stuff... I only like Vodka mixed with a lot of red bull!!!! Thats aweeeeeeeeeesome... ;D ;D ;D

11. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Yeah that's right... I'm not German, but I think it means master of the hunters or something... Coz in Norwegian that would be jeger-mester, which is terribly similar. But I took french at school... what do I know?

12. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

absolutely right: master of the hunters would be the translation.. ::)

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Sry not to drag the topic on but Yagger taste like black licorice from what I have heard. Have not had any yet.

14. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

in that case i definately will not like it as hate licorice (sp?) :-\

15. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey lizzie, your right no-one to catch me, all my other mates were gliding alongside me in perfect formation! lol.

16. Anika

Anika New Member

Vodka-red bull?  ???  I´ll drink absolutely anything but that!!! It´s so disgusting, sorry Jessy.

It tastes so bad and smells like gummi bears...really artificial. :p

Good to know that there´s a lot of other stuff for me to drink... ;D

17. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey jessy! vodka red bull is cool! haha know wot u mean about the smell anika doesn't have the nicest aroma!

18. Anika

Anika New Member

Urg... I would have to be EXTREMELY drunk to drink that stuff...

I´ve been drunk before a lot of times, but nobody ever got me THAT drunk... ;D

Then I´d rather stick to your beer, halifaxboy ! ;)

19. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Vodka redbull is great especially if you need a little pick me up!

20. Anika

Anika New Member

vodka´s great, but rather in combination with lemon or orange juice! ;D