Favorite Drink

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alemanolga, Apr 6, 2005.

?

Which is your favorite ???

1. Beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tequila

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Rum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Vodka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Whiskey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

mmmmm orange juice, i have to agree with you on that one!

2. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Yeh orange n vodka is good - but whats even better is...

Vodka, lime and lemonade :p yum or rose wine, oh get me a glass ;D

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

rose wine now ya talking, i had a couple of glasses yesterday when i found out i got phone interview ;D

4. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Oh it's god stuff, could drink that like juice :D

Blossom hill and Ernest julio galleou are the best (cannot spell) hehe

5. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Ok so Jaegermeister is tasting really weird ( and I am german lol ), it's like licorice and spices....
    I like vodka bull when I'm tired, although the smell is disgusting and it does taste like gummi bears. I needed a while to really get into the taste!
    And now I like lots of vodka and a dash of red bull lol
    Ernest Julio Galliano, you will find everywhere in the States, really really good.
    Ohhh and just remembered a very very bad shot. Ahoi powder ( it's this fizzy stuff that comes in different flavours ), put in your mouth and then you down it with a shot of gin! Bad bad memories lol

Julia

6. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Dr. Pepper shots are great too. Probably my worst shot that i have ever done had tequila, southern comfort, and 151 in it. Got totally gunned though :p

7. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

absynthe! one word to shake people to their core!

8. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

brrrrrrrrr i'm shaking indeed at the thought of absynthe - quick and easy way to get slaughtered though!!!

9. RCP

RCP New Member

Jaegermeister definitely has a weird taste, but is good though.. get you in orbit quick and easy!

RUBEN!

10. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

oh I cannot wait for the drinking games to begin... its going to be soo much fun ;D ;D

11. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

sociables anyone? hahah

12. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, but we won´t be able to work the next day after those drinking games, we have to bear that in mind! ;D

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Mehh... lol

14. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

LOL jules.... I 'd like to see you having that shot... ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D
    we're gonna have so much fun... But Annika is right, we have to keep in mind that we DEFINATELY won't be able to work the next day! hahahaha.... i am so excited. I am sure these are supposed to be the best days (drunk days)of our lives...

Oh yeah and I also dont really like the smell of vodka n bull, but im drinking it cos' I like gummi bears!!! lol and you dont taste the vodka!!!!!!!!

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL@Jess Well I PROMISED my friend that I will bring some packs of Ahoi powder with me ( they are very small and inexpensive ), because she will come visit me from canada and she was the person I did the shots with in the first place. It was an unforgettable night lol
    And yeah I definitely like the taste of vodka bull now, although I always taste the vodka in it. The barkeeper of my favorite bar always puts triple vodkas and a dash of red bull in my drink lol
    And you will have late shifts quite often, so you can all sober up before work ( well kinda at least ). I did go to work hungover so many times. Not a good thing in the heat lol The good thing is P.I. closes at 2am and some parties around 3/4, so you could get into bed quite early.

Julia

16. Anika

Anika New Member

Vodka-Ahoi?!! (that´s how we call it) :D I know that drink!!! ;D

First you think "Urg, that sounds kinda weird...", but it´s actually quite cool, and after a few shots... ;D
    Always good to spice up a party! :D

17. Doc

Doc New Member

This is one for the UK Lads - If you're a UK Lad you have to salute the Natty Ice - The Beast was replaced by this stuff - the Lads worshiped this tipple when I was out there - Power Hour, Time Bombs and Beer Bongs got hard core when the Natty Ice was opened! Enjoy! Mmmm!

Can't argue with that one either rjshevy! How do you think I got the name Doc? It's so cheap in Walmart - my fridge was always full of the stuff!

What's the worst that could happen?

18. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I would love to try absynthe but you can't get it here in Canada...i think it is illegal
    I have heard a lot of stories about it though including one from my friend who did four shots of it in a row and still to this day has no idea what happened the rest of the night...lol :p

19. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I love boost ( energy drink ) with Absolut Vodka ... Does anyone know if there is boost in US ???

20. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member