Favorite Drink

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alemanolga, Apr 6, 2005.

?

Which is your favorite ???

1. Beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tequila

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Rum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Vodka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Whiskey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

My favourite drink is Melon Ball, which is Midori, Vodka, fresh orange and lots of crushed ice - yum yum.
    My second favourite is Sex on the Beach, or just anything with either Vodka or Archers in it.
    Also like Cosmopolitan's now and again.

However, it only takes a couple of the above and i'm gone for the night!!! ;D

2. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

gotta agree with sex on the beach, its the best. Whats Midori? like the sound of melon ball if i knew what midora is!!!

3. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

midori is melon liquer. its very sweet and you'll love it if you like melon ;D

4. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

yummy, love melon, guess i could have guessed that by the title of the drink! lol definately gotta try that drink. :D

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

im not a melon girl, yuk so couldn't drink that.... unless i was v drunk haha

yeah sex on the beach and blue lagoons as well yum!!

xxx

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I'll make sure you get a melon drink Sara hahaha

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol cheers julia

xxx

8. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I dont like that much cocktails except martinis ( I'm crazy about martinis he) but cocktails with midori and malibu are refreshing but dont make you laugh hahahahaha

9. smiler

smiler New Member

ima malibu n coke girl...only cos it tastes sweet n not alcoholic but uve got to have looooads to get drunk so not good for a good nite out!!

i also drink corona...with a slice!! yum!

n amaretto is THE best drink!!! mmmmmmm!!

used to love wine till a few months ago- had a very bad experience lol
    same with bacardi!!! 2 mugs of straight bacardi is NOT good believe me!!! haha!!!

Annika xx

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Annika - Also love malibu and coke! I used to drink lots of Corona ( and Deperados ) whenever I went out. Until I discovered a latin bar where they didn't sell any of that so I had to get back to vodka lemon as it turned out to be my favorite bar for 2 years.
    Julia

11. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

my fave ccktail has got to be s tutti fruity - its midori, blue curaco, vodka, archers, lemon&lime juice and lemonade, doesnt taste alcoholic and get u drunk very quick also tastes really yummy ;D

12. loops_li

loops_li New Member

That sounds like something I would really like! I like cosmpolitans and sex on the beach, but if I drink too mang cocktails my toungue gets soar! Especially if there is loadsa fruit juice in it!
    But, when I'm out, its always double Vodka and diety coke! ;D

13. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Double vodka, now we're talking! ;D
    Julia

14. loops_li

loops_li New Member

Yup Julia, always a double, plus it means I drink less coke, so need the toilet less! Don't you just hate the ques! And I don't drink archers even though I love it! its not strong enough! lol.

Lianne
    xxx

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Haha See the bar I always went to had a very cool bartender and he would just pass me the vodka bottle and I could pour in my own drinks. So I always had a double vodka and a dash of red bull. I could use my red bull for at least 3 drinks haha And I don't think I have to mention I only needed 3 drinks to be sorta drunk lol
    Julia

16. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol i love it 'double vodka' and DIET coke ;D

17. loops_li

loops_li New Member

yes, it always has to be diet coke! It makes me feel like i'm still being a little bit good, despite all the vodka!
    You will have to tell me where this bartender works Julia, I think I'm gonna want to seek him out! Although I can't drink red bull, it makes me crazy, I get way too hyper!

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i still vote seven elevens slurpee as my fav drink!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

xxxx

19. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Haha if you ever go to Munich I will tell you where to find him ;D It's a lovely bar! I'm sure you can also get your vodka with a dash of diet coke lol
    Red Bull does wake me up, but that's about it. I am so used to drink it here that I can still sleep perfectly after having a few of 'em.

Julia

20. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

The Mountain Dew ones are Sooooooo good.