Favorite Scenes in Disney Movies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Mar 31, 2008.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I just love all of Robin Hood... I don't know why, but we seemed to watch it all the time when I was little, and for some reason it brings back memories of sunday afternoons doing nothing. Wish I could say the same now! The one bit I do love though is when the Church Mice give Friar Tuck their last coin, and whatshisface is singing 'Every Town'. Aw I want to watch it now!

2. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Alan A Dale? oh and all the characters in prison its so upsetting when friar tuck gets dragged off...

3. aschauervroni

aschauervroni New Member

yeah thats really upsetting....

4. aschauervroni

aschauervroni New Member

ratatouille:

when linguini enters with remy his apartment in paris... i love the background music!

5. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

ratatouille when Linguini is siting on the side of the river after diving in after Remy. When he realizes Remy understands him :p

6. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Here are mine. In no particular order then the order I remember them in.

Robin Hood (My top fav. Disney Movie): When Robin asks Marian to marry him during that big fight. I just love that part.

Lion King: When Mufasa's ghost appears to Simba, and the final fight between Simba and Scar, I just loved the way they did it in slow motion.

Beauty and the Beast: I love the end when everything turns light and the part when they are dancing at the end, something about the sky always brings a peaceful feeling to me. I also love the song Beauty and the Beast, and the whole scene there.

Hunchback of Notre Dame: When the little girl comes up at the end to hug him. That is so sweet.

Iron Will: Being that I love Dog Sledding myself I love this movie. But two of my top favourite scenes is the race down the mountain, and the end. Just made me sit on the edge of my seat for it.

Bambi: When Bambi is learning how to talk, he has such a cute voice.

Fox and the Hound: The songs "Best of Friends." and the whole scene at the end where they both risk their lives to save eachother. It is so sweet.

101 Dalmations: When the Puppies are all watching "Thunder Bolt" on TV. Lucky is so cute always standing up to watch. (My first dog was Thunder Bolt so I always liked that scene.)

Aladdin: A whole new world... That song and scene reminds me so much of this job. Every time I hear it I think about going to Disney World and working in Epcot. :)

And there is so many more. I could go on but I will stop. LOL

7. aschauervroni

aschauervroni New Member

the scene in the hunchback of notredame is really pathetic. I have to cry when i see it :'(

8. Kevus

Kevus New Member

out there is brilliant in Hunchback

9. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

I really loved the credits from the movie Underdog, ... the movie was FINALLY over.

10. aschauervroni

aschauervroni New Member

brother bear: when the moose says i love you... i do not know what he exactly says in englisch but in german he says : Ik liebe dik.prettyfunny ;D

11. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

isn't that dutch... wouldn't it be ich liebe dich in german? or is it just slang writing?

12. aschauervroni

aschauervroni New Member

usually you would say ich liebe dich. but it s slang, and that makes it so cute :)

13. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

I love the bit in Beauty and the Beast when they're playing in the snow and they sing Something There...i love it when the beast is feeding the birds and they all come at once!

I think the saddest thing i've ever seen is the part in the lion king where mufasa dies, i saw it when i was about 8...it made me cry then and it makes me cry now...it's heartbreaking!

14. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Yep that's the part I always cry at too. Awww and when Simba's all curled up under Mufasa's paw :'(

15. aschauervroni

aschauervroni New Member

Who doesn´t cry at this scene. it is so sad :'(

lady and the tramp:

when the two of them eat the spaghetti... and tehn the background music. i think it s one of the most famous scenes

16. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

speakin' of lady and the tramp...
    as a kid, whan I watched it and those siamese cats come and sing their siamese cat song,
    I was scared shitless... something about them that really freaked me out... :'(

17. aschauervroni

aschauervroni New Member

you re are they are alittle bit scary

18. Char_fox

Char_fox New Member

awww reading all the posts makes me smile so much!!
    My faves have got to be:
    Beauty and the Beast (of course) when they are dancing in the ballroom and belle snuggles up to beast who looks at lumiere- its just so sweet!! always cry at the stage show in MGM!!
    Little Mermaind- When eric and ariel go dancing in the village and afterwards he watches her brushing her hair with a fork in her room!! hehe ooo and sebastian- best character ever!!
    Tarzan: All the music is amazing, especially Strangers like me, where tarzan and jane first decide they like each other and Sone of Man where baby tarzan is trying to be a gorrila, awww. Really miss the stage show in Animal Kingdom, used to watch it twice a day!! lol
    Mulan: the Make a Man song- love it!! Mushu is so funny and the cricket!
    Pirates: when Jack enters in the first one- thought i was gooing to die becuase he was just perfect gliding on top of his sinking boat!!
    Sorry to ramble but i just love them all x x x

19. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Oh, O love the Make a man out of you song from mulan too! It's among my fav disney songs :)

20. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I love Make a Man out of You too ;D I love the part where Mulan gets the arrow. I also love the song True to Your Heart from Mulan.