Favorite thing at Epcot!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. LO, Mar 14, 2005.

1. A. LO

A. LO New Member

Hey everyone!
    I just wanted to know what everyone's favorite thing about Epcot is! Mine is checking out all the hot german and norwegian guys! haha! Of course I love eating and shopping all the way around the world!!

2. tania

tania New Member

hey going in sept 20th but never bin to epcot !!!!

3. A. LO

A. LO New Member

you're so lucky you got picked to go! i'm still waiting! you'll love epcot! it's so awsome!

4. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I no it sounds stupid, but I love watchin the water that jumps over your head! As well as the sexy men in costumes in the showcase! ;D

Lianne
    xxxx

5. A. LO

A. LO New Member

the water thing is pretty sweet too. illuminations is awsome as well. does anyone like Off Kilter? they're the band that plays at the canadian pavillion. they totally rock!

6. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

Hey my favorite thing to do in epcot is drinkin around the world, trying to shag german, norwegian, or actually any hot chicks....
    oh boy shall i feel ashame?? :-\
    hey hey hey
    ZPS :p

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

my fav things are the fireworks......................illumionations.................................jorney into imagination....i love the ellen ride tho...so cool!!! :D

plus visiting all the beautiful countyrs,. :)

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

My favorite part is Illuminations! Ahhh good memories!!! I also like eating and drinking around the world.
    Best part of the Commons was definitely having tons and tons of hot guys from all over the world all around you ;D

Off Kilter were really cool, I liked them! Especially compared to the german band LOL And where did you see cute germans A.LO???

Julia

9. emma

emma New Member

i LOVE the fireworks and test track but other than epcots my least favourite park....altho i still love it

10. A. LO

A. LO New Member

hey, i saw the cute germans inside the german restaurant. they were behind the buffet

11. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Oh shit Emma it was always my FAVORITE park. But that's probably cause I was so much into the whole world showcase thing and I'm not a big Disney freak or mad about little kids. LOL So Magic Kingdom was never really that great to me. I also loved MGM though because of the rides.

Julia

12. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I love Innoventions.....all that stuff on there is so cool to play on! :D

Ellen x

13. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

the fireworks absolutely rule them all! they rock! and I love the dancing water fountain that dances to music (especially when it's the music from rescuers down under! awesome!) I love the food and wine festival at epcot too! one mass beer crawl (the food is very nice too!) lol

14. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

As for me
    Visiting the 10 foreign countries in the WS.
    It is so cool to be able to "travel"
    and have a little time in every country,
    Getting to see the shops.
    and meeting the Cast members.

I also love the Living Seas.
    just make sure u do EPCOT before Sea World.
    because u can get sick of seeing so
    many fish.

Hahahaha
    See ya
    Robb ;D

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

A. LO I never saw cute germans behind the buffet :-\ LOL But glad you liked Germany ;) Food and Wine festival is awesome! I also liked EpCot around christmas time with the big tree up front and the shows in front of AA.

Julia

16. tania

tania New Member

ooohhhhhh it sounds so nice!!!! only got six months to wait!!!! i was to go on that space shuttel thing is it gud????

17. A. LO

A. LO New Member

maybe all the hot germans left us julia! haha. i love germany! the food is awsome and so is the band that plays there hahaha! i like when they play the cow bells!

18. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL Oh my god you are insane A.LO!!!! But I love it! Never felt the same about Germany but hey grass is always greener on the other side, right?
    Did I mention I like candians? hehe

Julia

19. A. LO

A. LO New Member

that's great you love canadians! who doesn't?! lol. i'm assuming you're german. did you get hired?

20. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOl! Yes I am german. I already worked for Disney, that's how I figured out I love Canada ;D

Julia