Favorite thing at Epcot!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. LO, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Dan

Dan New Member

The whole of world showcase and also the Illuminations show.

Plus, New year at epcot is good, even to work in.

Dan

2. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

For me, its gotta be, the rotating theatre, one of Walt's own creations. It has a theme song, "Its a great big beautiful tomorrow" very realistic, fastcinating and cool, I love it, you all gotta check it out!!!

Jase Gray

3. A. LO

A. LO New Member

the rotating theatre? is that at epcot? where? why haven't i seen it?! lol

4. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

it's the carousel of progress at magic kingdom.

I just love the fireworks at epcot they rule!!

5. A. LO

A. LO New Member

ohhh at MK! i always walked by the carousel of progress but never really was interested in what it was. maybe i'll check it out next time.
    the fireworks are totally awsome at epcot! and to think they do that every night!!!!! i wonder how many they go through in one night?

6. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I was thinking how much it must cost every night!!!
    Yeah definatly do carousel of progress it's really good fun! but you'll find yourself humming the song for the rest of the day!!

7. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow!!!......" :D
    Charlotte x

8. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

I heard, on the Disney Channel (reliable source lol), that they spend around $1million each night on the epcot fireworks alone. I wonder how they make so much profit... :) x

9. tiggercharlotte

Wow! That's a lot of money!!!! :eek: :eek: but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest! They have a real hi-tech system for setting them off as well (went to a course on fireworks not long ago and they mentioned it ;)- I'm such a pyromaniac lol!)
    Charlotte x

10. A. LO

A. LO New Member

a million bucks is nothing for disney. they make over a million bucks from the parking lot alone!

11. tiggercharlotte

True! Still sounds a lot of money to go up in smoke every night though! But its worth it- definitely! ;D
    Charlotte x

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Well if you think of the ticket prices and parking lot prices alone, that's already a HUGE amount of money. A million is pocket money for Disney.

Julia

13. Minnie-Jay 5

Minnie-Jay 5 New Member

My favourite places in Epcot are the Journey into the imagination - Figment is so cheeky! erm, I love the music that the Kristos perform to - it reminds me of washing the outdoor Rose and Crown tables and setting them before opening - the music came loud and clear across the lake! and most of all I like the British Invasion who sing all the Beatles songs. i always used to go and talk to them and their music is fantastic!
    Every time I go to Epcot it feels like going home, even tho its not home now, I love it

Jay xx

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

I love Epcot,I hate it when ppl bad mouth it LOL,I dont htink its broing at all....ive read so many things saying that its too big and borning something alon the lines of Every Person Comes Out Tired...i love the fireworks,and how theirs so many environments there....its great!!!!!

xxxxxx

15. A. LO

A. LO New Member

wow! this topic has been brought back to life! haha!
    yeah i agree with you tinkerbelle! epcot is seriousley the best place i have ever been to! how could you say it's boring? obviousley these people have no class or any sense on what's totally amazing! like where else can you shop and eat around the world!?

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey amber,yeah i think its great,theres so much to learn and have fun at the same time.......
    Must Sees at Epcot®
    Mission: SPACE »

Lifting off at Epcot, Mission: SPACE lets you push the envelope. From the thrilling takeoff, it's an experience that is unrivaled in this galaxy!
    Category: Big Thrills

Test Track »

Become a daring driver and put yourself and your vehicle through challenges that will test your mettle!
    Category: Big Thrills

"Honey, I Shrunk The Audience" »

Wherever Professor Wayne Szalinski goes, laughs follow in the 3-D adventure that will have you jumping, ducking, shrieking and - of course - shrinking.
    Category: Mild But Wild Thrills

IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth »

Gather around the World Showcase Lagoon for this nighttime spectacular, filled with fireworks, a stunning soundtrack, and images to cherish forever.
    Category: Nighttime Entertainment

Journey Into Imagination With Figment »

Board a vehicle at the Imagination Institute for a ride that tickles your senses! Travel through laugh-filled labs testing sight, sound and smell - with that free-spirited dragon Figment leading the way.
    Category: Fun For Little Ones

Turtle Talk with Crush »

Drop anchor and have a chat with Nemo's sea turtle pal, Crush. This live, interactive animated show is totally awesome, Dude!
    Category: Fun For Little Ones

Ellen's Energy Adventure but i really love that one..so much fun,i love the dinasaours ,can't waitto meet lucky.... ;D ;D ;)
    xx

17. A. LO

A. LO New Member

did you copy those right out of the pamphlet tink? hahaha.
    the number one must do at epcot..........EAT!!!!!!!! eat till you puke of disney goodness! hahaha

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.i did indeed,im on the website most of the time.and i keep the maps!.but overall i like the atmosphere there. ;)

19. A. LO

A. LO New Member

lol yeah i keep all the pamphlets too form the parks! haha. yeah the atmosphere is so unique! like nothing else!
    walt's got one hell of an imagination! ;)

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i love em! the change constantly,its great to see the graphics change with time! and all teh advancements! is brill!!!!!....walt does have a grand imagination indeed!! ;D.and i think its a specatacle whereelse in the world can u trek the globe in a day! ;D