FAVOURITE RIDES!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw they're good photos...made me smile ;D

...but it doesnt show the true scaryness!

xx

2. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

ok, but its like 15 mins long or something like that. wud u really enjoy sitting with a load of dolls dancing around for that long and stay sane. I know i didnt! and i got hurt in the boat, twisted my ancle getting out. Those dolls make me shudder just thinking of them!

Sarah :D

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha sarah thanks for the pics.

they don't do the ride justice at how terrifying it is! haha. thats cool it reopens in march, just after the march 15th arrivals get there!

xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Wow a 15 minute ride no wonder those dolls seem freaky!
    xxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol marie its so slow cos its like a boat u just float around through the ride, but if they're extending it god knows how long it will be when it reopens!

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

WE'LL GO IN AND COME BACK OUT AND WE'LL BE 50!

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol totally linz

8. Robert

Robert New Member

my favorite is rock n rollercoaster@mgm
    i also like tower of terror@mgm, mission space@epcot and space mountain@magic kingdom

the first time i took the rock n rollercoaster i was thrilled!! 0-60mph in 2.8 seconds!! wow! =)

9. Marie

Marie Guest

According to my book - (disney geek that i am!) the rock and roller coasters one of the most scariest rides - so not sure i'll be able to face it! U never know tho maybe by the end of the yr!

xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol marie yeah ud got that about right, wudnt get me anywhere near it lol

xxx

11. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I cant believe you guys are scared of roller coasters - i love em!!!

Although I have to say I totally back Lindsey up - its a small world is way scary - it totally freaks me out!! Those dolls were looking at me funny when I was in there :eek: !!!

12. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

rock and roller coaster is disneys best ride, u have to go on it, its great...
    it counts down, and then shoots u off into the darkness, with illuminated signs everywhere - fab!

Sarah :D

13. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I cant wait to ride that!! Ive not been to disney for so long!! I really wanna get back to the studios to try rock n rollercoaster and get back on tower of terror - that ride is just amazing!!

14. feeona

feeona New Member

Oh i hate that rockin rollercoaster! It makes me feel very ill :-X whenever i come off it my head feels like my brain has dropped out! My ultimate favourite ride though is the tower of terror.

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lol michelle...id still rather face those creepy dolls than go within a mile radius of rockin rollercoaster!

xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

and i'm with linz on that!! i always feel so ill after rollercoasts :-X so id rather avoid that feelin if at all possible!!

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

what chicken we are...going to the best place in the world for rollercoasters and we wont go on the bloody things!

oh i had an idea for the 4 of us...if we wanted to go to atlanta, we could stay at my uncles he has two spare single and one double bed spare. they have six flags, CNN studio tour, stone mountain park, and lake lannear islands to name a few...love it there!

xx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww wow linz that sounds so cool, id love to do that :D

xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'm sure it wouldnt be a problem, only thing is we'd have to rent a car...they have a VERY posh one! i wouldnt trust myself with it even if they did let me have it! and they live far out. takes at least 30 mins to get into hte city!

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww mate thats cool, im sure we'd get round that ;)

xxx