FAVOURITE RIDES!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

this year's gonna rule. they're gonna have to drag me kicking and screamimg to go home!

xx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

and me mate, im already not lookin forward to leaving!! and its still 135 days til i get there lol

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Michelle - its so nice ur online - im sure you're rushing round like crazy at the min trying to get everything ready!

Was reading an article for my int business class earlier. It talked about the opposite of culture shock -
    re-entry shock people get it after theyve been living abroad! i had it when i came back from america last time. I hope its the same for leaving disney! :)

xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i bet it will b the same marie.

aww wow cant blieve chelle has her visa int on 14th! that means u mite have urs around 13th or somethin and mine on 20th - of may that is. aww i do hope we have them the same day though would b cool

xxx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Lindsey Atlanta sounds cool - always wanted to go - isnt it the birth place of coca cola... Sorry bit slow on uptake tonight only just read message on Atlanta!

Sara - yeah its so exciting Michelle has her visa interview on the 14th! Aw it seems like just two mins since she got thru with us lot!
    I better e mail Jason in March when i get my exam dates make sure he doesnt book my visa interview for same day... as i know theres a waitlist to get visa apts...

xxx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah ill have to do the same, eventhough i only have 1 exam. our exams start 20th may - 15th june, so im hopin i should b ok with appointments!

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Mine are 18th April - 27th May - i got 4!
    Find out first week of March... hope i get to go same time as everyone else...
    xxx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hopefully hun, well if u find yours out, i mite email jason and say i cant do after may 20th and mite get same date as u guys ;)

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

That sounds good Sara :)
    I'll know by the end of the first week of march hopefully!
    Hope Jason doesnt mind accomodating for my exams...

xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i'm sure he won't hun. yeah would b good :) hope it works out ;)

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

NIGHT OUT IN LONDON! maybe not to a club, hungover wouldnt make the best impression at the interview! but deff round some pubs!

xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz y not. the lads on my flight all said if we get our interviews 2getha we goin out in london! lol!

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well i wont be drinking much as i seem to have developed a habit of really bad hang overs for drinking next to nothing and this is too important to mess up! but i'd have a couple and get merry!

thats the main reason im no fussed about drinking over there, coz i literally COULDN'T work the next day if i got drunk!

xx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol sounds like me, once i hit 20 mind, i got seriously bad hangovers dont know what it is but i so cant handle it now lol

girls ive gota get goin, gota b up @ 645 :( got uni all day 2moro, so i may b on durin the day otherwise same time 2moro lol

xxx

15. Marie

Marie Guest

I was ok with alcohol in america - only a few hangovers - tho i was a lazy student. In France tho - dunno what they put in their alcohol - it was hard to work - i ended up only having a few drinks...

The visa interviews nothing for u guys... its not really an interview they'll just ask u over a counter why u wanna go to america for the year. Its the wait thats annoying... Mine will be worse cos ive had a visa b4 theyll prob be cross examining me to make sure im not gonna emigrate...

Bye Sara
    xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

night night! yeah shall be on...as always!

yeah its just recently with me too...dunno what it is but i dont like it!

xx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah duno what it is linz! yeah i know its the wait at the embassy for a 5min interview or so, silly stuff lol

xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah but as soon as the interview's over...bring on the shopping! oxford st here i come!

xx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol sounds good 2 me hun

xxxx

20. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey guys!!!

Cant believe my visa interview is in a week!!! Its all happenning so fast!!!

With regards to the date of the interview we actually have to organise that ourselves which i didnt realise!!! So maybe when you get all the info through from yummy you can organise it to be on the same day as each other!!

Speak soon guys,

Michelle xx

Ps I love the Atlanta idea Lindsey - will drag you on all the rollercoasters at 6 flags!!!