FAVOURITE RIDES!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Oh so u had to call that premium line Michelle and book it ourselves? Thats cool u and Matt got the same day. When did they contact you with the supporting forms you need to get the visa?
    Its so nice to see you online - you must be crazy busy trying to organise everything cant believe youve only got a month to go!

Well i guess that all works out for the best as it means me, Sara and Lindsey, Dan etc... can arrange same day! Shopping and clubbing in London! Bring it on!
    xxx

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i hope we can all get the same day! thats a shame they dont do it for us as it'll be hard to figure it out so we all get the same day!

xx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah linz would b good, could do with a good girly day out, had enough of boys! :(

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah shall be. if one person was to phone first and say they wanted a day that has at least four places left. then text the others to say the date they got then they phone and ask for that date?? dunno if that would work.

oh i hope we all get a shopping filled day, we'll all be so excited by then too. it'll be a week before my birthday too....you'll witness hyper mode!

xx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

It will be so much fun - we'll work it out!

xxx

6. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals,

As for me, the rollercoasters are the coolest!!!
    I love getting on them, in fact it is exciting when u r in the waiting line
    and u hear everyone screaming, and when u get to ur seat and get all the security measures.

I do love the first 5 seconds of Roller Coaster with Aerosmith, man!!!
    that s a truly high speed one, and also it is exciting that u dont get to know where
    u r heading, it is way cool.

Hey I will have my Visa appointment around the 5th of March, in about 2 weeks or so.
    I dont know how is the process, or anything,
    guess it is really similar to the one u do to take a tourist Visa.
    Hey do British citizens need a tourist Visa???

Hey got to go
    See ya
    Robb ;D

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol robb you're very brave!

i won't be going on there, i doubt!

visa wise, coming from the uk we need to have the Q1 working visa for the disney programme, have to go to london to the us embassy to get it all sorted out around 1 month before we leave.

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

cant wait for that to happen!

xx

9. Emybb5

Emybb5 Guest

Hi

I'm French and I also need a Q1 visa for the disney program. I have to go to Paris last month to get it. Can't wait !!! :p

10. Emybb5

Emybb5 Guest

SORRY : I have to go to Paris NEXT MONTH

11. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Marie - i did indeed have to call that premium rate phone line!!! It costs £1.30 a minute and the whole first minute is taken up with them telling you that it costs loads to call!!! WE KNOW!!!!! Just shut up and let the call be quick!!!!! ;)

Robb - to enter the US a tourist us lot from the UK dont need a visa as we're part of the Visa Waiver Program, we just need one to go work there!!!

Not long now!!! I have my Visa interview on Monday and am probably gonna have to wait absolutely ages at the embassy!!! Thatll be fun!!!! Not sure what Im gonna wear though!!

Michelle xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol chelle bless u hun. ull have 2 let us no how fun the visa interview is lol

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah you do...i cant wait for my interview,,then that means i only got a month to go!!!
    you excited??

xx

14. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals,

Hey Michelle: Guess u are really excited about the Visa appointment.
    But u r rite, all the process, I guess it is really low.
    Here in Mexico, to take out the tourist Visa, u had got to stay in line for HOURS.
    Even once my whole family wanted the Visa, and we queued at 2 a.m. And I not kidding.
    If u arrive let they wouldnt let u come in.
    Thanks God, know u have to make an appointment, and u dont have to wait for long. But the process to take it out takes HOURS.
    All this papers and burocratic statements.

See ya
    Robb ;D

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

...sounds like fun!

xx