february 2010 opportunity/waitlisted

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by tink84, Feb 27, 2010.

1. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

well done vic...too many offers at once! x x x

2. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

Congrats Vic! I think i read on here somewhere that someone was able to put their place on DCL on hold so that they could do the CRP first, maybe you'd be able to do that??

Anyone else left on the list who now dreads the weekends? At least during the week there's a chance of a phonecall!! :p

3. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

I worked all weekend!! but am off today so am going into London with some friends for a picnic and then to have a general mooch around!! should be good fun :) went to see eclipse last night-sooooo much better than new moon!!! xx

4. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

I worked all weekend too. Still got another 2 days to go before I get my days off. However I will be going shopping with my mum when I get my days off!

So lucky to see Eclipse. I'm wondering how they will make Breaking Dawn as it was quite racy in the book

5. tink84

tink84 New Member

hey I went to see eclipse last night too lol was really good thats my favorite book too xxx oh I hope you have a lovely day in london im back at work today :( xxx

6. tink84

tink84 New Member

lol so true atleast in the week we can hope and there is a possibility, it drives me crazy everyday thought this waiting xxx

7. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Any news yet on positions? Hope your all having a great weekend.

I heard from one of the girls I had my interview with and Hannah has tried to phone her, but she hasn't had an email...What do you guys think this could mean? x

8. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

I think she will probably have an offer **touch wood** I know of someone with a departure date who has dropped out due to personal reasons so maybe they are offering the date?

9. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Same. the girl I was due to be flying with has dropped ou due to personal reasons :(.... As soon as I know anything I'll let you guys know x

10. tink84

tink84 New Member

Hi all hope you have all had a good weeknend! I went to the rocky horror show saturday was amazing :)
    Im sure it will be good news on your friend gettin a call kmp! ;)
    Im sorry to hear about people that have to drop out though :( xxx

11. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Sucks people have dropped out but it'll be ok in the end.

Awesome you went to see the Rocky Horror show, my housemate went on friday in Bristol she had such a good night

12. tink84

tink84 New Member

yeah im from Bristol thats where I seen it ;D
    I have news guys Nick called me yesterday I have been offered a merch postion starting 17th august woohoo I cant believe it ;D just got off the phone with hannah and confirmed everything xxx
    see things can all change in the blink of an eye keep the faith guys xxx

13. mdj

mdj New Member

Wow! Congratilations! :-D And after 137 days on the list you truly deserved that!
    I was on the list about 90something days, and that was killing me!

And.. You actually have the same departure date as me! ;D

14. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

woooohooooo! well done hun!! you really deserve it :) so soon aswell!! Your gonna be starting the same date as Dave!! congrats ;D xx

15. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Awww thats amazing, congrats, i had a feeling someone was going to get a very quick start date from the waitlist, well done
    xx

16. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

awesome news! well done! glad you finally got off the waitlist! feels awesome doesnt it haha

17. Emzviolet

Emzviolet New Member

aww wow lucie!!! thats great news, so happy for you, you totally deserve it!!! :D u leave in like a month! u should still be celebrating now lol.
    i still havent heard anything, i duno if u should just leave it now and focus on other things... still have hope tho to get it. still another 3 months to go until im definately off the list.
    was in london at the weekend there, went to the aquarium and it was awesome! saw so many big sea creatures :) walking around london reminded me of the day of the interview in february and meeting all you lovely girls and realising the dream of working for Disney could actually come true... just have to wait more now :(
    hope everyones having a great summer so far!
    xoxox

18. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Congrats Lucie! Cant believe you are going in a months time and my friend from the Monday interviews is now off the waitlist too, shes been given the 19th October as a start date. Where in Bristol are you from? I'm near Brentry/Southmead/Henbry lol

19. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

Hi All,
    Just thought I'd let you all know! I'm off the waiting list, start date 19th October :) xx

20. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Congrats Tori!!! All going out before me. You'll all have to sho me around lol. x