february 2010 opportunity/waitlisted

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by tink84, Feb 27, 2010.

1. tink84

tink84 New Member

lol thats cool you can tag along. just dont go boasting ha ha ;)
    well hopefully if we are right we may get some dates and atleast you will know more of us are coming to join you xxx
    who has got the 7th with you? xxx

2. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

A girl called Jenni from Belfast she was at the Monday interview so did not meet her but seems really nice!!

Of course i don't want to boast i have everything crossed for you guys because you all seemed so nice i want you out there with me!!! ;D

3. debz

debz New Member

hey lucy jenny met up with me and a group of others at the weekend ther 4 the interview, shes lovely, as is kim who is also goin out sept but not ur date. ul hav a blast im sure.

hopefully wel all b joinin u!

kaz, me u n tori better get the same start date!!!!! fingers xd! wev all r travel plans! lol

4. tink84

tink84 New Member

oh thanks luc I was only kidding love I know your rooting for everyone as am I ;D
    oh well atleast you have someone at the moment who you can get to know and start your adventure together,
    well done for thorpe park aswell you lucky thing xxx

5. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Oh dw i knew you were kidding lol!!!

That the bummer with posting you can't get any emotion across lol!!

Thanks so much i start training for thorpe park next weekend can't wait!!

6. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

Yay! That's me! Thanks Debz! :D

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Kaz and Tori! I hope we all make it out there, will be coolio in the extreme! ;D

7. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

I had another theory - all of you who got dates, were you with Jill?!?!

Haha yeh Lucy Jenny is lovely!! And of course Kim is aswell, and we will be joining you -- am refusing to think we may be!!!

8. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Kaz I had the exact same thought.

Did anyone interviewed by Michael actually get a start date? Just a theory lol

9. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey

Well I had Jill. Why did you guys have micheal??

10. debz

debz New Member

all the ones i no who got waitlisted or rejected wer with michael

11. debz

debz New Member

lol kim u r tho!!! lol

kaz, i hope declan reapplies tho he was so lovely!

12. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

I had Michael interview me and it seems everyone who has a start date was interviewed by Jill. Obviously not everyone who was there is on here but it does seem a bit odd.

13. Webby

Webby Guest

Nope I had Jill - I also put I am available at anytime, so thats my theory, they are sorting early dates first!

14. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Hey guys...you may have seen me invading your threads before hehe...just I know what it feels like to be waitlisted so I'm here to say...have faith!

I felt like my whole plan for the future had completely fallen apart when I got my waitlist email, I was so gutted, then on here, saw people who had gotten off it in 2 weeks which made me feel a lot better. 3 months later, I'd almost given up hope...when I got my call.

Trust me...when you guys do get a call (or email), it will feel 10 times better than hearing you got in the first time (well maybe...I've always assumed that it would lol) because you won't be expecting it! I was in Bulgaria and so excited I cried down the phone...poor Michele haha!

Will be keeping my fingers crossed to see you guys out there :)

15. red1702

red1702 New Member

Ok folks, I've kept quiet for too long now, so here I am to let you all know that I have joined you on the waitlist. I think it's a good thing and let me tell you why:
    1. By the time we get a call, we will already have spoken to most of the people also on the waitlist, know alot of the people who are already out there from interviews and therefore be less nervous about travelling half way across the world because we'll already have a billion friends. ;D
    2. We have plenty of time to gain more experience and save more money, I have heard that this is an expensive process! (I have already taken a second job at the weekend, and not only is it helping to pass the time but I'm earning more money, too!) :D
    3. We will be able to get loads of advice from our friends who have already got departure dates; they will know the process of booking flights and visas and what to take etc, so really it's a bit of an advantage! :p
    4. We have already been told roughly when we might be starting, so more time to be prepared! :)
    Let's stay positive people, I know we are all going to hear soon and we're going to be out there together and having the time of our lives in no time at all.
    Lucy, I'm so proud of you chick, can't wait to join you and the others!
    Sharing the love with everyone, and sending happy thoughts and pixie dust to the down-hearted,
    Red (Natalie) xoxoxo

16. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I was with Jill and got waitlisted, and so was the girl who interviewed with me. I don't think who interviewed made a difference. I reckon its more to do with availability etc x x

17. red1702

red1702 New Member

Just to add to that, I put my start date as available from August... :-\

18. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

Ahhh well I'm sure that by the end of the week there will be more excited posts of people who've got off the list! I guarentee it! x

19. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I put I was available from July until x date. So I reckon they put people on the waitlist who don't have specific time boundaries? Or those that do but are towards the end of the recruting dates? x

20. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

AWWW thanxs nat i really hope all you guys come out i'm sure you will get a call for months later in the year.
    Kat: I put i had to leave by Septmber the 20 other wise i would not be abck in time for uni 2011 so that might have somthing to do with why i got and early start date.

The recruiters were probably rushed into making a desition so decided on the first couple of start dates and then put everyone eles on the wait list so they could decide at a later date who they wanted so don't loose faith yet ;D

I really want to know if the girl i interviewed with got the job?? I don't think she's on this forum though!!!