february 2010 opportunity/waitlisted

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by tink84, Feb 27, 2010.

1. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Haha cheers hun!! I'm really hoping that they do another mass e-mail like they did for those going in December!!

Yeh that was the last time I heard from them - I remember everyone got an e-mail asking if they were still interested/what their avaliability was for it, but I didn't so I e-mailed anyway!! Have been having alot of issues with my e-mail so had to change my address!!

Whatever happens, if I don't get a date I'm just going to keep reapplying :D xx

2. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

to those still waiting- don't give up- look at lucie going in a month or so. That could be you- get the call in sep, out in october. And don't forget Jan/Feb positions!

Keep positive and I really hope that you all get a place, you deserve it just for hanging in there this long :)

Love x x x

3. tink84

tink84 New Member

hey sorry for late reply!
    oh glad you still got someone to fly with, hannah said she will send out my visa info as soon as she gets it then I can book my appointment.
    well my family are gonna be at old key west so expect I will be squeezing in there I have stayed at a few others before but I want to try them all lol and I think I will have a couple of nights at hard rock hotel in universal with family before they move on to vero beach lol so I can hopefully have a mini holiday before I start xxx

4. tink84

tink84 New Member

congrats to more people who have got dates ;D
    and kaz and em keep positive everything can change in a blink of an eye im sure there are more dates to come I really want you guys to be out there with me xxx

5. helveticarock

helveticarock New Member

i'm hoping august is the month to find out?!!?
    who knows anymore. at least if i don't get the call, i think i'm heading out to disneyland the day of my cut off, so while i won't get a year of wdw magic, i'll get a week of dl magic!

6. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hehe yeh august would be fab, excellent birthday present that would be ;D ooo yeh thats cool, at least then you get some disney either way :D

7. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

I got an email on tuesday...i got a start date, 21st september in merch! I had pretty much given up hope so it just goes to show that it is moving!

Just think...there are less people to compete with for Jan/Feb, so all those dates are still for the taking and i really hope that all you guys still left on here get out there!! ;)

8. tink84

tink84 New Member

wow well done ;D thats pretty soon too see you over there xxxx

9. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

Thank you! Well done to you too, you must soo excited...you'll be there in a a few weeks!!!! See you there!! xx

10. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Woop congrats!! At least you have a bit of time to sort yourself out!!

Lucie - have you heard from them again? Are they speeding up all your meetings etc?!

xx

11. tink84

tink84 New Member

Hi guys ;D
    how are you all doing? still got my fingers crossed for you all xxx

12. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Does anyone know if its possible to change a cover letter once its been sent?

13. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I didn't attach mine at first, so sent yummy an email with the updated version- I think that was the one they viewed?

If you re-upload and send them an email it's likely they won't have started viewing yet, so there shouldn't be a problem? x x x x

14. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Aw thank you! Do u happen to know where there email address is please?

I just think my last one was to long and dont wont to bore them lol

15. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

enquiries@yummyjobs.com is one, although I think I may have responded to the automatic application response? The one saying thanks for your app? Whichever you do I think one of the team will hopefully respond? x x

16. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

I'm off the list!!

December 7th, merch!!!

Hasn't sunk in yet, am still shaking!!

17. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

About freaking time!!!!!! So so so happy for you!!! Looks like we get our group disney christmas afterall :) xxx

18. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

WELL DONE!! I'm so happy for you the wait was well worth it i will see you out there!!

This chrismtas is gonna rock!! xx

19. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Haha yessss!! And I can bring you over chocolates for your Christmas presents!!!

20. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Chocolate and Tea lol!! Will certainally be a damn good Christmas. Wonder what we'll all be working though lol x