february 2010 opportunity/waitlisted

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by tink84, Feb 27, 2010.

1. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Hey guys, just to let u no i sent yummy jobs an email regarding updates to my cv and they replied:

'With regards to your CV and Cover Letter, we do ask that you make any necessary changes before August 15th so that they are considered when reviewing your application.'

So it sounds as tho they will be reviewing mid aug so fingers crossed we will hear back not long after ;D

2. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Yey Kaz, soooo happy for you!! And you're a merchie too! Fab...join the fb group asap, and come to the meet up if you can, would love to meet you before heading over!! X X X X X

3. tink84

tink84 New Member

yay kaz ;D am so pleased for you cant wait for xmas xxx

4. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Congrats Kaz, so happy for you!!!

Is there anyone left on the waitlist now? I e-mailed Hannah today and she said she was e-mailing the waitlisters at some point today to see if we were still interested, there can only be a small number of us left now
    xxx

5. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hey Anna!

Have you had another reply? xx

6. Webby

Webby Guest

Im off the list!

Merchandise - 7th Sept!!!

7. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Nope, nothing else, i still have a faint glimmer of hope for a Jan/Feb start but if not i think it will only be if someone drops out that i get to go...believe and all that lol
    xxx

8. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Don't give up hope Anna, I'm sure your call will be just around the corner! And well done webby- see you when I get there in October! x x

9. Emzviolet

Emzviolet New Member

what do we send cover letters in for? is that when you get a position in disney when your off the waiting list?

i got another email from hannah asking again about availability. 'Disney is still looking to extend role offers for program arrival dates up until February 2011' :) i suppose thats a good sign that a departure date could come my way soon! have to keep my hopes up.

how is everyones summer been? any nice holidays, or are u all saving up? i was in london twice and dublin this weekend, quite a busy month. back to work tomorrow though. il be looking forward to quitting my job for a chance to work in Disney :)
    xox

10. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

That is most defiantly a good sign!! You should be feeling positive!! You have to let us know as soon as you do!!! xx

11. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

the time I got that email, it was only a week and a half later that I found out. Could be a good sign that they're trying to sort out more positions. Really hope you get to join us out there!! Sending love and luck x x x x

12. tink84

tink84 New Member

Hey everyone hope you are all well, the email definately looks like a good sign emzviolet as you know that they are still offering positions, I honestly believe we will all be out there together and I still have my fingers crossed for you all xxxx

13. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Lucie...15 days...arghhhh!!! x x

14. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Lucie you must be so excited/nervous! Hope you have everything sorted for it now.

That sure is a positive sign. No one on here yet has been given a Jan/Feb date so maybe you'll be the first :) Fingers crossed for you x

15. helveticarock

helveticarock New Member

i got a similar email for canada saying they would possibly extend roles into the new year or whatever
    still wishing and literally dreaming about it every day/night!!!
    everyone i've stayed in touch with after interviews has been called, i'm the only one that i've talked to that hasn't so here's hoping!!

16. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hey guys!!

Have you heard anything? :) xxx

17. tink84

tink84 New Member

still got my fingers crossed for you all and hope to see you over there xxx

18. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Hey everyone,
    Just wanted to see if there are still people waiting from Feb???
    I'm going to e-mail Hannah tomorrow and ask about coming off the list to re-apply as the deadline for the next batch of applicants is the 6th September, hope everyone is good :)
    xxx

19. Ben84

Ben84 Guest

Hi there!

I am new to this discussion forum! But it is great to talk Disney!

Does anyone have/know of anyone out there who has been given a start date for the CRP in January?

I've seen people mention arriving in every month up until December, and know that the latest round of recruitment is for positions starting in February 2011, but have never seen any mention of January?

:)

20. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

It's taken 188 days of waiting, wondering, wishing, but finally...I'M GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!! ;D