february 2010 opportunity/waitlisted

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by tink84, Feb 27, 2010.

1. tink84

tink84 New Member

ha ha well I went onto this website http://www.mickeypath.com/index.php
    then just follow the steps and copy and paste it into signature xxx

2. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

haha awesome! thankyou :)

3. tink84

tink84 New Member

copy cat ha ha xxx

4. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

ugghhhh jean claude van dammit y does it say 'since' twice? lol terrible at these things i am

5. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

ha im not a copy cat mine says 'since' twice so there!

6. tink84

tink84 New Member

lol since comes on automatically so u dont need to type that, I did that first time too xxx

7. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

good to know im not that stupid then, or i am just theres someone else just as bad haha :p

8. tink84

tink84 New Member

right back at ya ha ha xxx

9. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

it's good to know that it was what we presumed and they haven't given positions out past september! x x

10. SophiAmelia

SophiAmelia New Member

I was just wondering, does anybody know if the uk people who were on the last waitlist have all got off it by now? because if not are people still waiting to be assigned places, like a rollover type thing? and im wondering if were likely to still be waiting by the next round of applications.
    were all the people from the last list offered positions or was anybody actually rejected that we know of? I know not everybody comes on here, but I'd still like to know if anyones heard of people being put on the opportunity list and then being taken off without getting a position. (In that I kind of want to know, but also dont want to know at the same time. maybe its best just to stay in ignorance.) :-\

11. SophiAmelia

SophiAmelia New Member

oh yea, thanks lucie and nate, good to know that we were thinking along the right lines!! :)
    xx

12. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

there's someone on one of the other threads that was waitlisted, went to a second interview, and got waitlisted again and still hasn't got a position.

I think the recruiters have done it differently this time though, as in, have put loads of people on the waitlist rather than offering them positions- and then they'll offer them later on. That's what it seems like...previously they've just given out loads of start dates all at once x x x

13. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

the phrase offer all roles (so does that potentially mean HRC??) and dates (oct onwards) is very promising too! x x

14. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

i think we need to stop thinking about it so much, analyzing every word of the emails n that lol we should just wait on the wait-list and we'll have start date before we know it!

i wish it was that simple lol i cant stop thinking about it

anyway maybe we'll all forget about disney (maybe? haha) and it will be a dead big surprise when we get that call/email!!

15. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

lol yes we do! but it's hard...ok, I better order this takeaway! x x

16. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

ok, so our "Mr Choi's" is on its way!

Nate, which interviews were you at? x

17. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

lol wat u avin for your healthy takeaway?

i was at the monday ones, u were friday right?

18. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

yes I was a Friday person...!!!

Having Lemon chicken with egg fried rice and prawn crackers, and my friends are getting beefy things...

I'm fat on the inside, it'll catch up with me one day! x x x

19. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

ugghhhh rice lol im eating rice everyday at the moment, quite sick of it. lemon chicken is awesome tho! lol

n i wudnt worry even if it does catch up with ya, you'll burn it all off working at disney when we go! lol

20. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

as an update, the chicken was awesome. Unfortunately it wasn't mr choi (their takeaway is brill) who delivered, it was some local guy with his northern accent, woo (luckily I can understand as I'm northern, and my grandparents live not that far from Durham so I'm used to it!) x x