february 2010 opportunity/waitlisted

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by tink84, Feb 27, 2010.

1. tink84

tink84 New Member

hi guys ;D
    just been work work work for me, off to london tomorrow with my girls for a night out so thats cool, It does seem like ages ago we were in london and waitin for results!!
    I was bad enough waitin for those results let alone a possible wait till october ahhhh xxx
    hope everyone has a good weekend xxx

2. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Anyone else hold your breath as you go into your e-mails?? Haha I hope we don't have to wait too long, I don't think I could cope if I didn't hear anything before October.

xxx

3. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Haha yeh I keep doing that! It's even worse now I've worked out how to check my e-mails on my phone!! Right am off to work now!!

4. cristina28

cristina28 New Member

def.. this has been the worst waiting ever..!! =S..
    i can't even think in nothing but disney..!!
    im goinng crazzy..!!

5. tink84

tink84 New Member

hi everyone that is just the same as me, I have figured out how to check on my phone and am constently doing it, oh I am not good at this waitin I hope we find out soon xxx

6. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

I'm hoping someone will hear something this week. Atleast then we'd know the list is moving!

7. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Yeah me too! Would be a sign of hope! x x

8. debz

debz New Member

i want to hear something soooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. red1702

red1702 New Member

Come on guys we just need to chill! I have heard that we will get a phone call instead of an email but we just need to be patient and believe that that phone call is coming!xx

10. meerah89

meerah89 Member

hey guys, quick question. How long the f2f interview process take. Did you have to stay all day or interview then go home?

Thank you xx

Oh and good luck :)

11. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

There was a presentation at 9.30 am, and then interviews were any time from about 11-4.30 ish. You need to be able to hang around all day really, but it's great because you get to go round london with an amazing group of people you've just met :)

x x

12. debz

debz New Member

maybe we'll hear the beginning of april well after easterish time. cos now ther gettin packs n stuff out to the aug/sept departures, then theyll b focusing on the next set of departures so maybe us lot lol for oct/nov time. thats what im hoping. i want to email them but at the same time i dont want to b a pain n 4 them to jus b like omg shes annoying n put others who hav waited patiently go 1st lol

13. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Red - where did you hear it would be a phonecall?

How is everyone?

14. red1702

red1702 New Member

I spoke to Emma, a girl from the last waitlist and she was phoned while she was on holiday. They gave her 8 weeks notice!
    i'm staying distracted by working all hours and booking myself a couple of holidays! What is everyone else doing?xx

15. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Ah okay, but they do seem to be doing things alot differently this time around - like last year if you were given a date straight away you had a phone call, but this year it was an e-mail, so I'm still gonna keep checking my e-mail like crazy!!

I'm not doing much, just working all the hours under the sun to try pay off some of my student debts and save alittle so that when I get the phone call/e-mail (remember guys, its when not if!!) I can go even if they only give me alittle notice!!

How about you all? xx

16. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I'm still alive but doing my dissertation atm so not much time to chat :-(

I think re mode of finding out it depends on how they're planning on doing it, as in whether they're going to let a bunch of people know all at the same time (email) or whether they're going to do it individually (phone). I'd rather know sooner than later though!!!

Love x x

17. tink84

tink84 New Member

Hi everyone hope your all having a nice weekend ;D
    I think once one of us finds out a date it will put the rest of us at ease as we will know there is hope, I would love to find out soon but think we are gonna have to just stick this one out :-\ xxxx

18. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey guys!!!

I still have my fingers crossed for all you guys but don't worrie people with acception dates don't have their Disney pack yet from Disney world so i'm guessign there still trying to organise the first start dates so i'm sure knowone has been accepted yet which i know doesn't help but at least you guys know you have not been left off!!

I'm sure you'll hear soon i'm sending as many positive thought as possible!!!

xxx

19. vindalloo_lou

vindalloo_lou New Member

cmon Disney make me a cast member soon............................... :)

20. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Thanks KatLou26. The interview day sounds fun :) (not everyones idea of fun i know lol!)

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear something xx