February 3rd 2009???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Discostu81, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Awesome, it will be splendid to meet you Louisa. 8am is going to kill me though!

2. urock

urock New Member

i hope it wnt take long. i am glad i am flying out the 12th (if disney let me ) couple days before i start on the 17th

3. Maneo

Maneo New Member

Hey guys
    I'm come in epcot in february 3rd too
    im french and i would like to know if they are other french people for this date ??????

4. dan grime

dan grime New Member

can you were whatever you want to the embassy or is it a smart affair???? im on the 26th nice long drive in early hours of the morn

5. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I wish I got the 26th! I would feel alot better about my passport getting back in time then! I was planning on rockin' a suit but I'm goin' down to the smoke the night before on the train & can't be arsed with carrying a suit down there. There's no dress code anyway. It's all gravy.

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Well hopefully we should have our passports back by the Saturday...or should I say, we better have them. Don't think I could cope with only getting it on the Monday!

7. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

No, I think I would end up starting to smoke again if it didn't arrive until the monday!

8. Princess Wadey

Princess Wadey New Member

I managed to get my embassy appointment on 26th as thought the earlier the better really, gives my passport one more day to come back to me. So see you there Dan.......... :)

9. DisneyGibbs

Well I hope they should know that we go pretty soon, and hurry them along. I would have gone on the 26th, but it would have meant taking a day off work and I already have the Tuesday off.

10. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I wasn't given an option, she just said 8am 27th. Ho hum, I've booked my train ticket now so it's too late to moan.

11. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I had my embassy appointment on a wednesday and by friday i'd got my passport back!

and 8am is just a rough time, I got there for 7:45, loads of people there who'd all obviously been told to go for 8am, it's like being at argos and having your ticket number called out.

12. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

That fills me with joy! There is still hope of getting out there a couple of days early...even if it means sacking off a leaving party!

13. DisneyGibbs

I'm getting there for 7.30. Last time I arrived dead on time, and the queue was already round the building.

14. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

What's the nearest tube station? I'm sure I could find out but I'm lazy!

15. Princess Wadey

That'll be Bond street then........

16. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Thanks, us northern monkeys get confused by the tube!

17. Princess Wadey

ah bless ya ha ha. Its in Grosvenor square I think.

18. DisneyGibbs

LOL the tube is easy...you just have to know where you are and where you need to go! Bond Street is a great station...right opposite the Disney Store!

19. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I think all the main embassies are in the same place so I'll just look out for lots of flags! A friend told me it's by the old bailey so I'll also keep my eye out for lots of policemen!

20. Princess Wadey

Yeah thats right the Embassy is HEAVILY guarded with guns etc. It's only about 5 mins from Bond Street you can't miss it. Come out the tube and do a left onto Oxford street then take a left onto Duke street.........walk all the way down and you'll come straight to Grosvenor square..........job done :)