February 3rd 2009???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Discostu81, Aug 18, 2008.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Vijay...I need to win the lottery before I go....can you sort it please? :p

2. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I wonder how many other people are starting on our day that aren't on this site??? That just popped into my head & I felt the need to get it out there!

3. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

milllllllliooooooons

4. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Result. I just got a couple of generic emails from Disney regarding arrival information...the excitement baby!

5. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

louisa! i wish i could give you millions instead we can ponder around WDW insted!!!

hehe! not long now! xx

6. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Just over a week ey ppl..... Let the Real count down Begin! woop woop
    xo
    add me up ppl if u wnt.... especially u Merchies that cud be my new victim/ trainee! muahahahaha!

7. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Yeah dude, the clock is a-ticking! This week is going to draggggggggggggggggg!

8. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i still have 2 weeks left at work and i really can't be bothered, i can feel it's going to drag like mad.

9. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

That sucks Jess, my last two weeks at the Hut were pants. I had totally lost interest by that point & just found ways to avoid doing anything.

10. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i'm avoiding doing things and pretending to look busy when really i'm just messing about and being rubbish.

11. ewanburger

ewanburger New Member

wow,

now i dont feel that guilty anymore! i still have a whole month left, but i think i stopped being productive when i heard im going to disneyworld. nothing else seemed to be any more exciting than that, so i prioritised disney fantasizing at the top and pretending to work second!!!

booya