First application online (Canada)

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Abeille, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Abeille

Abeille New Member

So I just applied to ICP tonight through Yummy Jobs but I've been readying up on the experience (because I REALLY want it haha) and I've been seeing stuff about a cover letter. All I uploaded was my CV. Did I need a cover letter? Is it too late?

I'm so worried.

2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit New Member

don't worry! i don't think it's too late! when i applied i remember reading that applications were open until december 20 or something like that! they said they would contact us who have already done our phone interviews by early december. so you might actually be hearing from them sooner than later because they probably want to get all the phone interviews out of the way, discuss, then get back to us all at the same time

3. Jen-Jen

Jen-Jen New Member

I'm pretty sure applications are open until December. I applied at the beginning of October and heard back about myh phone interview exactly 4 weeks later :)

4. Kerbear

Kerbear New Member

I never uploaded a cover letter, got the job last summer, didn't upload a cover letter when I reapplied and got an interview again. So I don't think its the biggest deal if your CV looks pretty good