Flight attendant****

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LuckyCharm, Nov 18, 2004.

?

Would you like to become one? What do you think about it in general?

1. No, never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. MAYBE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, I would love this job

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yup,well me too!!1 ;)

2. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

well ,do u even have a list? :D :D :D :D ::) :D ;)

4. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

of course i do!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

well do share....

6. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

well lets see, my master plan!!!!

disney
    medical school

thats about it!!

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

oh ok!!! medical school... were in the world will u work,wher u do want to be a doctor,.......wud u ever go abroad!!!.............................

u should do another summer thing!!! if u want that is!! lol........

8. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i might do something next summer, not too sure yet!! i wanna move to the US and be a doc over there!! thats the end result of the master plan!!!!

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah its a great plan!!...well i wouldnt mind being a flight attendant!!! it would be great..and i too wnt to work in the states!!....thats why flight attendant is a great job ,if u like to travel,which is really what i want to do.

10. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

lol just found this post digging the old one's out as i'm bored.

Anyway it's so funny reading about how every1 thinks us male flight attendants are gay, obv when u see a guy do this job u think it but more straight men are doing it now.

11. flavour

flavour New Member

a lot more men in general! i was suprised when i flew to florida a couple weeks ago how many of the flight attendents were male! and so was my friend who flew with a different airline...and a lot of them are really hot! ;-) maybe it's about time i apply...

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

We have this show "Airline" here, a reality show and it makes me never wanting to work at an airport lol. I didn't think there would be something more difficult than hospitality ( front desk in general ) but oh my god did these poor people had to go through some shit. I don't want to trade. You have to have nerves of steel for that job

Julia

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yeah but isn't 'Airline' following EasyJet? This is only my opinion, but they're not exactly the best airline in the world are they?

Some of their staff are so rude.

Personally my favourite is Virgin Atlantic :p

An awesome company, never once had a problem with them. I did my year 11 work experience with them, and went to listen in on reservations... (I wasn't allowed in the airport as it was just after 9/11) and the lengths they went to to help people...it was amazing.

I don't imagine them having the same problems EasyJet does.

14. flavour

flavour New Member

yeah, i think it's a big difference between working for a low-price airline and a big one! since the level of comfort for the passengers is way lower i think they tend to get pissed off at things way faster...and big airlines have more possibilities in solving problems...i mean, there's now way to upgrade a guest when there's only economy class, right?

15. DisneyGibbs

Yeah you're right... but the staff still don't have to be rude about it ;)

16. Beth

Beth New Member

see how he never denies that he is ;)
    x

17. adjonline

adjonline New Member

In trying to relieve the boredom of revising I was watching Airline at lunchtime on Sky Travel - and the guest service from the easyjet staff was unbelievable. Granted some of this could have been 'show' for the cameras , but if the staff typically act as they do on the show, I'm amazed that they remain in business. Part of this may come from the former CM within me, but they really need to retrain their staff - sending them over to DU would probably be a good start!

VA, I agree, are great. I'd be very intrigued, though, to see Disney operate an airline. That would make flying an experience :)

ETA: Imagine dispatchers wearing Mickey gloves :D

18. flavour

flavour New Member

a real disney airline! that would be so cool! just imagine mickey checking you in or aladdin serving you drinks.... :D

19. DisneyGibbs

Hehe and every inflight movie would be disney :p

20. flavour

flavour New Member

and they'd serve churros and turkey legs and mickey shaped ice-cream...and there would be special airline pins...and you could go on the hunt for hidden mickeys! haha! i think we should talk to disney and design everything for them! that would be so much fun!