Flying out the 25th April

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by april25th, Dec 27, 2005.

1. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

see u inorlando in 6days!!!!

2. april25th

april25th New Member

hey alexel are you not lying from heathrow as you have the same times as me as i am from heathrow at 11:50 then arrive in washington who are you flying with and whats your flight number?If you dont mind me asking.

3. so, I heard there are like 13 new canadians coming in 6 days for F&B...anyone on here?
    Can't wait to meet you guys and have your throw in!

4. Carissa

Carissa New Member

Wow, it's the small things that hit you hard...

I was just watching my fav shows with my mom and when it was done I was like "wow that was so good I can't wait to watch it next week!!"

then I bursted into tears becuase i won't be here next week!!!

Don't get my wrong I am sooooo very much excited to go, its just been a really hard week alot of tears!!

i'm pretty drained emotionally..

5. Carissa

Carissa New Member

Max you totally won with all the happy faces between yours!!!

See you all in less then a week!!!

6days!!

6. april25th

april25th New Member

okies im first hehehe 5 DAYS !!!!!! i know its so hard emotionaly its like being on a rollercoaster. But i just want to get there now

7. april25th

april25th New Member

c'mon there has to be more of us out thr ei mean its next week!NEXT WEEK!!! :)

8. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Yeah there are 140 people arriving the same day and 9 from uk, But only 4 of us talk on the forum???
    Just shows u how many have found it !! You would think if you were going you would have looked stuff up on the internet about it and found this site ?

9. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

i thinkthat lot of people who arrive same date like us are too shy!!

5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 5 5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:5 days ;D :D ;) :) ::) :eek:

I know that for our arrival we have a throw in, it'll awesome if the night after we'll all go in a nightclub to celebrate our arrival, good idea no,?no?? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

lol

10. april25th

april25th New Member

Totaly agree ian the international office people gave me the phone number a girl on my flight but it feels weird phoning her what would you do?

11. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

I would call her, nothin to be shy of we are not exactly going to be all strangers in 5 days time are we. Then you can meet in the airport for a wee drink before the flight get to know each other, yeh really good idea calling her.

12. april25th

april25th New Member

cool okies i will give it a go

13. alexelkins

alexelkins New Member

Ok so having checked my details i am actually leaving from heathrow. ??? Thanks for that! I'm sure I wouldn't have actually gone to gatwick by mistake. Hmm. I'm united airlines flight 919. Whats your name april25th? I think there are 4 of us that are oin that flight? Are you food and bev? x

14. alexelkins

alexelkins New Member

also anyone know anyone good for travel insurance? xxx

15. april25th

april25th New Member

Hey my name is rhianon and i am going to be f&b.WOW its cool your on my flight my address is rav_taylor@hotmail.com.

16. ximenitz84

ximenitz84 New Member

Hey all!!! I´ve already have my flight info..

leaving from Mexico City at 11:30 am Delta Airlines, direct flight and arrive to Orlando at 3:35 pm.. see ya soon!!

Only 5 days!!!!

17. Carissa

Carissa New Member

Hey everyone!!! We are getting sooo close I can't wait!!!!!

Four suitcases later im packed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It feels real now with an empty room!!!!

5 days!!!! ;D

18. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

AHHHHH good good good!!! Happy to read that!!!!!

Ahahahaha carissa it's exactly like me my bedroom is empty by the luggages!!!

4 Days today!!

And Happy Birthday Elisabeth 2

19. april25th

april25th New Member

I totally now what you mean am going to put my luggage labels on today or 2moz then its practicaly time to go have nothing else to do .Apart from sy very sad goodbyes but later that day get to say very happy hello's

20. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

LAST WEEK END FOR US BEFORE THE DEPARTURE TO THE FLOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

ENjoy the last hours in your country!! Me this evening it's party, party, party, and tomorrow in the evening it's with my family :'(

See u all Tuesday in the evening or Wednesday!!!