for those of us who like to go off topic..

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lindsey, Jan 31, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hey robb yeah we have a lot of reality shows.

we have pop idol, pop stars, x factor and fame academy which are all singing shows.
    then we have big brother, which starts its 6th version in around august i think, but we have celebrity versions of that too.

we also have im a celebrity get me out of here, with famous people stuck in the jungle for weeks.

we have many many more as well

wow on u doin so well on that show, id b soo scared about going on one of these shows

xxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Robb - pop idol is a british creation! Sold round the globe! Thing u guys will get x factor next as weve kindof moved on from the idol thing. Its the same kind of thing except has 3 categories - over 25s, under 25s and groups. Each judge takes a category so the judges compete too! Wow thats cool u made it to round 3! Were u on tv?

Sara - yeah i could just see me being the laughing stock of the nation!

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

my mates wanting me to go to the big bro auditions with her, i might but even if i got in id NEVER do it! oh god bein seen doin everything(think michelle and stu)ahhh no thanks!! no amount of money or oppertunities would make it worth that!!!

xx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know linz i wudnt either, my best mates wanted me 2 go to pop idol with them last yr but i wudnt lol, and then they wanted me 2 apply 2 sing with westlife, i was like it so wudnt work, they know me lol

xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

wow guys im impressed ... my topics reached 10 pages!!

xx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol woooow linz, im very impressed, altho i think my june intro one is beatin it ;) lol

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah think it is...but im stiill proud of how well my wee topic did!lol!

xx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol and im proud of u and ur topic 2 hun ;)

xx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! Just bumping ur topic up Linz!
    I keep seeing the big brother ads on tv - and i dont think id ever do it but even if i wanted to - unbless something went wrong at disney the earliest i could do it is 2007!

xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol, id never wana do it, i cudnt b watched for that long, i have 2 many bad habits. plus no tv, music or internet :eek: can u imagine LOL ;D

11. Marie

Marie Guest

lol! I wonder if we'll still post on the alumni board in 2007!

xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol what do u think marie? we're obsessed b4 we've gone when we come bk we'll b just as worse, spesh as we'll make friends and that and keep in contact on here lol, its never gona end lol

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! It will become the 05/06 alumni site!

xxx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol can u imagine!

linz u must feel honoured i chose 2 use my 2000th post on your topic ;)

xxx

15. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww Sara and we've moved the thread onto the 11th page - linz will be so proud of us!

xxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol, yeah she should b anyway.

now i've reached my goal, not too sure whether thats what it should really be called lol, im gona go 2 bed, am really tired, and im gona watch the footy highlights on match of the day. i shall speak 2 u 2moro hun i guess, im bound 2 b online tryin 2 do some of my agriculture and manual labour v tourism essay, fun stuff that is!

love yas xxxx

17. Marie

Marie Guest

Ugh i expect youll need to escape to this site quite a lot with an essay topic like that!

I got a group meeting tomorrow afternoon for my e commerce class...

Talk 2 u tomoz... Im off to watch Average Joe Hawaii! Love my trashy US shows!

xxx

18. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals,

How have u been??
    I have been cool, here just happens I cant get to sleep,
    so I just log in to add more posts on my account, uh?
    Well we have got a lot of those reality shows in here.
    We have got the celebrity version of Big Brother, 3 so far, the 3rd actually holding the 4th version.
    U know one crew and the next. It was quite boring I have to tell u.
    We have also got Fear Factor, in which 6 guys, 3gals 3 guys, have to stand their worst fears, the one that surpass them all, wins.
    Ohh I didnt got to TV, I was on the auditions, I was doing well, but u know I was there because I was curious. I cant not stand been inside a house, and knowing that so much people out there are seeing me, and know how I am.
    I think I will never ever again apply for a reality show. Just a sabotage for ur privacy, and actually here in Mexico, just one guy ,out of 50 that have been on "The Academy", has got a real career. Thats quite dissapointing.

See ya
    Robb ;D

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw sara i feel so honored sara! *smiling*

you guys have posted so much while i was working last night...in the rein...and snow....with wet shoes :(

think you 2 had better fun than me!!

yeah i too love my trashy shows! but the WB shows rule overall...friends, dawsons creek, er, THE OC>best show EVER!!!

what would we have turned out like if we hadnt had all those shows, i mean, i cant remember a time when there was no friends on telly!!!

xx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah i love the Oc and dc...

U poor thing Lindsey having to work in the snow! that does not sound like fun!

Rob - congrats on becoming a full member now - take a leaf out of our books ive increased my posts by about 500 in the past month! We dont get fear factor in the Uk -tho i saw it a few times in the US...

xxx