Free Park Entry!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by james_wales, Nov 21, 2004.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I just cant help it!!! My Tussauds group annual pass was well used this year - esp at Thorpe park!!! Would have loved to have visited Alton Towers nore but its a bit too far!!! Will hopefully be back up there before my pass runs out in june and try out 'Rita'!!!

Michelle xx

2. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

I'm glad to hear you get extra free tickets that can be used once you're done the program. Awesome!

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know, i wish id seen u wen u came up 4 august bank hol. but yeah come up and try out 'rita' i still find that hilarious cos of what my boss was sayin. well ill b bk workin there mate so u best come say hi ;) hopefully come june wen ur pass expires we'll both b in/on way 2 disney

4. Izzy

Izzy New Member

There are 2 annual passes for Universal.
    There is the 2-Park Preferred Annual Pass which costs $179.95 plus tax and the 2-Park Power Pass for $109.95 plus tax.

Obviously the 2-Park Preferred Annual Pass is better as it is valid all year round and you get loads of discounts such as money off Halloween Horror Nights, savings in the resturunts and cimena, free parking, money off hotels and $100 off Birthday Parties!

I've got my interview in February and Its also my 21st birhtday then so instead of getting presents Im going to ask my family to buy me the prefferred pass if I get the job!

5. Rudy

Rudy New Member

hiya,

your first few days are at disney university behind magic kingdom so you'll go in the main tunnel a little bit to the canteen.
    when visiting magic kingdom on your days off, you're supposed to get the bus round to the front and enter via the main gate, but me and my mate always went through the tunnels and tried to look like we weren't lost!!
    they're a bit eery and as all of the rubbish bins empty themselves automatically, when you're in the tunnel, all you can hear is the rubbish flying through the pipes above your head!!
    saying all that, magic kingdom was my least favourite park and i think i visited it twice while i was there!!

;D

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

ahhhh, Thanks for remembering us Michelle! :D I greatly look forward to it!! :D

Ellen xxxx

7. DisneyMichelle

I'll never forget you guys ellen - i really want us all to be out there  ;D

we'd have the best time if the DDO is anything to go by!!

Michelle xx

8. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Awwww thanks Michelle. I had a really great time too ;D. Want to all be out there with you guys so much so we can all hit the parks! :D

Charlotte x

9. DisneyMichelle

That sounds so creepy - i reckon that would really freak me out - hearing all the whooshing rubbish!!! I really wanna hear it though - that would mean that im there and not just a guest but a CM whos allowed in the tunnel!!

Michelle xx

10. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Oh no, how can The Magic Kingdom be the park you liked the least ??? :eek:. The first time I saw Cinderella castle across the 7 Seas Lagoon, my eyes filled up with tears as I was so happy. I know it's corny, but it really did make me feel like a child again, I was over the moon ;D.
    Going in the tunnels would definately be an experience. The only bad thing about it will be that seeing it for real would kinda take the magic away, don't you think? Like seeing someone dressed as Mickey without the head on and stuff ???
    Dan x

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww dan ur sucha softy!

i know what u mean bout the mickey thing, that would scar me 4 life i think!!! aww it sounds so amazin eventho creepy, just hope i get 2 c it!

12. DisneyMichelle

I know what you mean about the magic being ruined by getting to see all the backstage areas!! I really hope thats not the case!!

Like Julie said in the interview - it would ruin a guests experience if they saw Cinderella slouching and having a fag!! BUt if i saw that then it would ruin it for me!!!

I think if i get the job Ill have to walk around with my eyes closed in all the backstage areas ;) :D

Michelle xx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha u and me both michelle, itll ruin the magic!!

Sar xx

14. DisneyMichelle

Sara - if we get out there we're gonna have to rely on others to guide us around the backstge areas so nothing gets runied for us!! ;D

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah, we'd have 2 b blindfolded and someone trustworthy guide us through so nothin gets spoilt ;) hehe

xxx

16. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah, that was me on my first day at work. Walking through the backstage area of Germany and there is the character bus driving by and Mickey takes his head off LOL And gone is all the magic :'( But I still loved taking pictures with the characters and doing all the touristy stuff...

Laterz
    Julia

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Oh no Julia, I would have cried if i had seen that!! Yeah i love doing the touristy stuff as well, especially as i have been to disney 13 times and have done that every year.

18. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

I think i'd just try and steer well clear of the backsatge areas, the good thing about working in Epcot is that the rest of the parks will still retain most of the magic, whilst you'll still have one place which will always be special to you :) Well, i'd assume anyway x x

I know what you mean though, I remember when i was about 7 and I saw the Wimpy man sit down in his little room (the staff room i'd now assume) and take off his head :eek: To make matters worse though, the bloke they'd employed to be Mr Wimpy just yelled s*!t and jumped up and slammed the door! I was devestated. A Wimpy burger has never been as good since :'(

19. frazdog

frazdog New Member

yea what ever like when the turtles take there shells off and u c they r human ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

20. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! ;D