Friday November 12th!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Oct 2, 2004.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hi Rach,

Congrats on getting moved forward too!!!! The more of us to support each other the better!!!!

Less than two weeks to go now!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! :eek:

Have decided to def book the Novotel for the night before, but not the night after as cant afford to stay for two nights!!!!

See you all soon!!!!

Michelle xx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I've not been here for a week or 2 and its all kicked off haha. aww well done 2 every1, ellen, andy etc, so scary now.

hada email from jason today they sending out all the interview info tomorrow so we will get it within 3 days, makes it seem that more real now, spesh as i've now i've finished at alton towers makes me think bout the job more i'm so nervous now it's untrue

Sara xx

3. DisneyMichelle

I cant believe its so close now!!! Receiving the rest of the info about the interview is gonna make it seem so close!!!!

It just seems like yesterday we were saying it was four months until our interviews and now its just over a week!!!!

Does anyone else know if youre gonna be staying up in london the night before? Would be great to meet up - especially if everyone was staying in the novotel!!!

Michelle xx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hey michelle
    there is a possibility im stayin the night before, as trains/tube times rnt lookin 2 clever so if im stayin i will b stayin the novotel i think. r u stayin? i saw it was £81 for the single room thru hoteldirect so once i get the info through from jason/yummy i think i'm deciding wot i'm doing then

but yeah wud b good cos we cud all go out 4 a drink and settle our nerves hehe

xxx

5. DisneyMichelle

Have booked the novotel for the night before, although I left it too late to get it through hotel direct as theyd run out of rooms at that price. Have booked it for £89 through laterooms.com which is the cheapest I could find it - but I dont think that includes breakfast though!!!

Am gonna keep trying on hotel direct in case they have any cancellations as I can cancel the other booking up to 2pm on the day of arrival.

Dan, Matt, Andy, Rachel - what are you guys gonna be doing? Any decisions yet?

Michelle xx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i saw when i was looking earlier it was £89 by booking direct with novotel as a special internet rate, so as soon as the info is here i think i will b booking it and yeah will b the night before for me as well, that would be fun, london watch out!

xxx

7. DisneyMichelle

Have just seen that breakfast costs £15 per person if you want to book it when at the hotel - thats ridiculous just for a breakfast!!

Will be great to meet up the night before - hopefully some of the other guys will stay at the novotel too!! London here we come!!!

Michelle xx

8. Andy

Andy New Member

Luckily i have a friend who lives justa few stops down from hammersmith! gonna stay with him then get the train in the morning there! Thats very expensive for one night! whos up for a night on the town the night before, get to the interview hungover, Sure they'd love it!

Just trying to Fill in my forms now! Does seem very real that the interview is a week on friday! How long after do we find out!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

9. DisneyMichelle

Not entirely sure how long it will take to find out, but the earlier your start date then the sooner youll be called - which i guess is pretty obvious really!!!!

Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later that we'll hear because i dont know how much more waiting i can take!!!!

You should def come up and visit us at the novotel the night before the interview!

Just over a week to go - aaaaahhhhh!!!!

Michelle xx

10. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

I went to Hammersmith yesterday to try and find a hotel. I sent Ellen a text to ask if she knew where the office was, cause I didn't realise how big and busy Hammersmith is, but even with her help I couldn't find the place. I ended up getting drunk in Edwards and not booking a hotel ::). Oh well, got the details through today anyway so have directions now. Still haven't got a suit yet, am so unorganised!! I'm def gonna stay the night before but don't know where yet. Is the novotel closest?
    Dan x ;D

11. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey sorry for butting in and all, but i'm bored rigid!

Novote lis definitely the closest by far, you can see the hotel from the offices! which are HUGE with lifts going up the side if i remember rightly.
    |Justa quickie to say good luck and hopefully will be seeing u over there!

Danielle xxx

Ps remember to smile! ;D my face ached by the end of the day!

12. DisneyMichelle

Thanks Danielle! Smiling is definitely the most important thing - that all important 'Disney smile'!!!

Dan, the Novotel is definitely the closest, literally across the road from the offices - perfect!! There is a holiday inn in hammersmith, looking at maps of hammersmith i think its walking distance from the offices but you couldnt get any more convenient than the novotel! You can book it online at either the novotel site or plenty of other london hotel sites. It cost me £89 for the night - not including breakfast!! Would be cool if you could stay too!! Oh, and good luck with your suit buying!!!

Michelle xx

13. Andy

Andy New Member

think im gonna get there with finding time in mind! might take a while, never too good with irections, and the ones we got sent i dont feel confident ill find it!

hows everyone taking there paper work to the interview?

14. DisneyMichelle

Andy - if you come and meet us guys the night before at the novotel then youll already know where the offices are! And dont worry, they really are easy to find - theyre absolutely massive - you wont realise but youll be walking past them for ages before get to the phase 2 reception (is that what its called!?!?!)

Ive got a little black folder type thing to put my paperwork in I htink - if i can find it that is!!!

Michelle xx

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I'm so jealous guys....and michelle and dan...you get a little DDO reunion! (and only 2 months after...exactly!! :D)

I'm off to suuny spain at 3.30am tomorrow morning....so in case any of you don't get on here next week after I get back/before your interview.....

GOOD LUCK :D

Lots of Disney love
    Ellen xxx

16. DisneyMichelle

Thanks Ellen!! Im not at all jealous that youre going out to sunny Spain!!! 8)

Have a great time!!

I didnt realise that its exactly two months since the DDO - will be great to see Dan again and meet the others though!!

Michelle xx

PS Just one week and one day left!!! :eek:

17. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Lol- that's quite cool! I hadn't realised that it was 2 months that you two were remeeting after our DDO. Hope you have as much fun at the interview as we did (or I did!) on the DDO. ;D
    Charlotte x

18. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Have a great time Ellen (even though you're there right now and won't see this til you get back) ;D.
    Under a week to go, and I still haven't got my suit. aghhhhhhh :eek:.
    Thanks for the hotel advice guys, i've booked the Novotel too ;D.
    I have a bit of a dilemma on my hands. On the paperwork it says about bringing proof of your address. I've lived away from home for over a year now, but i've never changed my address details at the bank etc, so the only proof of address I have is my old address, not my new one. Do you think this will matter?
    Cheers, Dan x

19. Andy

Andy New Member

yep they'll turn you away from the door, that wiull be your interview over with! =)

It shoudln't do surely!

how comes the german lot can get 13 pages out of there interview topic!

20. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

hey everybody,

i 've just had my interview on oct 27th in munich. it was awesome. i mean you dont have to be too anxious about nov 12th. the funniest thing about Nov 12th is that on this date the german peeps are gonna find out whether they are accepted or not. so , i guess its a very exciting date not only for you folks...... arghhhh, i'm so excited!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck to all of you, i'm gonna keep my fingers crossed, hope you'll do the same....

later! jessy xxx. ;D :D ;)