Friday November 12th!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Oct 2, 2004.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Thanks Jessy - will definitely be keeping my fingers crossed for you on friday!!!

Dan - glad that you booked the novotel too - it def makes sense!!!!

I shouldnt think that it wil matter about your address - do you not have any utility bills with your new address on or anything? Or mobile phone bill maybe?

Am getting really quite nervous now!!!

See you guys on thursday/friday depending whethre youre staying up or not the night before!

Michelle xx

2. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Fingers crossed for ya Jessy ;D.
    I have absolutley nothing with my new address on. I never thought of changing my address as I knew I wanted to work out of the country at some point, so I didn't bother. I just collect my mail from mum's or she comes and drops it off. I'm thinking about changing my details at the bank tomorrow, but do you think they'll send me confirmation by thursday? I'm sure it shouldn't be a problem if I explain the situation to yummy (at least I hope not.... seems a bit of a small thing to keep me from getting the job).
    Not long now guys :eek:
    Dan ;D

3. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

@michelle and @dan

thank you for keeping your fingers crossed on friday. will do it too!!!!!!!!!
    Only 3.5 days left, arghhh ;D
    but im positive youre gonna do great!!!!

jessy xxx.

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hey guys!!

well not long now, only just got back from butlins so havent had chance 2 come on here but now i'm so nervous it is untrue!! i think i'm stayin in the novotel 2, ive not booked yet, but its lookin v likely i will b!!

just updatin my cv etc now, gota get all my photocopies done as well!

Sara x

5. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Cheers Jessy ;D.
    I have another dillema on my hands, man, it's always drama drama drama with me ::).
    I've mislayed my Birth Certificate in the last couple of days. I've scanned my bedroom and work, where i think I last had it, and it's nowhere to bo found. I'm hoping that the records office will be able to give me one, even though it's quite short notice!
    On a good note, I bought a nice shirt and jacket today to go with some smart trousers I bought a while ago. I got my flatmate to take some photos of me with his digital camera. I look so smart compared to the scruffy git I usually am! My mum would pass out if she saw me, lol ;D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh no dan thats not good about your birth certificate! i found mine out the other day but i duno where i've put it either you've just reminded me i'm really goin 2 have 2 try and find it 2moro.

haha i think my mum will pass out when she see's what i'm wearing 2 the interview. she'll be like y can't u b that smart all the time wearin a nice suit instead of jeans & strappy tops haha.

i'm in an excited mood for the interview now, so up & down emotionally about this interview!!

7. DisneyMichelle

The whole birth certificate thing shouldnt be a problem - i think you get a duplicate pretty easily from a register office.

Glad you found yourself a nice suit to wear now!!

Im glad Im not the only one staying at the novotel! Thought Id be sitting in my room the night before freaking out on my own!! What time are you guys getting there on thursday?

Have just finished filling out my form and got my photocopies done at work today. My passport picture looks nothing like me, it was taken when I was 16, wore glasses and had horrible mousy hair and an absolutely awful fringe!!! Youll see what I mean on friday - so long as you promise you wont laugh too much!! :D

Michelle xx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hey michelle

wel i think my dad is gona take me down as hes workin in london the nxt day so im gettin a lift no need 2 worry bout trains fewwf. so think it will b thursday evenin probs 5/6pm i wud think!! we shud all go out 4 a drink

i havent done my form yet, im gona attempt that 2moro. i can do photocopies pretty easily on my fax for my birth certificate but passports dont work 2 well so ill take them 2 uni 2 do.

haha aww im sure ur passport is ok, mines not 2 bad as had 2 renew it this yr, still my hair is a lot lighter now

9. DisneyMichelle

I promise you my passport picture is awful!! Youll see!! ;D

Michelle xx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I'm gona make u show me it michelle ;D :D

11. DisneyMichelle

I'll show you on thursday and you will laugh!!!

12. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

I'm gonna fill in my form tomorrow, and get various photocopies and stuff. I phoned my mum to tell her about the birth certificate problem, and she said shes sure theres another copy at the house, but it's easy to get a copy from the registry office, so i'm a bit happier now :D.
    We should def all meet for a drink. Will be cool. I'm prob gonna get there for about 6ish.
    Michelle, your passport can't be as bad as mine. I had my photo taken the morning after a night on the town. I look absolutely hideous, lol ;D

13. DisneyMichelle

I promise you - its awful!!!

Did you get my email with my mobile number? Text me when you get to the hotel - Ill proab be there around 3ish

Michelle xx

14. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Did you send it to my hotmail account? If so, it's playing up at the mo and I can't read my e's :(.
    Can you send it again to resist2182@yahoo.com.
    Cheers x

15. DisneyMichelle

I sent it to both!! Ill send you a PM just to make sure!!

16. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Cheers Michelle. Got the email, and sent you my number too. Am off to bed now. Sweet dreams x :)

17. DisneyMichelle

I got your number too - cu thursday!!!!

I better get off to bed - have been onlone way too long!! Night night!!

Michelle xx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

The day is getting ever closer, nerves are really kicking in. glad you feel a bit happier about the whole birth certificate thing now dan, i've just done all my photocopies & currently filling out the employment application form, now all i need to do is find one of my bank statements, update my cv & make sure my clothing is to a suitable standard!!

as far as i know i shall be leaving uni early on thursday as am usually there until 4pm on a thursday, hopefully going to leave for 12 though just so i don't have to rush and allow plenty of time to arrive, so should be there early evening about 5/6 i hope.

as i said though michelle we have numbers so if u txt me ur room number ill come give u a bell once i arrive

Sara xx

19. DisneyMichelle

Only three more days to go!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know very scary michelle. nerves r really kicking in now