Friday November 12th!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Oct 2, 2004.

1. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Agghhhh, not long now!!!!!  ;D.
    I just filled my form in, and then saw on the letter 'leave the job preferences blank'. Whoops  ::).
    Sent Jason an email today explaining the birth certificate situation. I went to the registry office today, and I can pick it up on thurs, thing is, it's got my old surname on it (it was changed when I was about eight). I feel like everything is going wrong. I hope it's ok  :-\.
    Dan x

2. Andy

Andy New Member

oh sweet jesus, forms birth ceryificate, oh so much! i just hope it all comes together before friday! i think im gonna be shaking till saturday now! or until we find out!

its so scary! :'(

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Check you out you panicking bunch of loons!! hehe!! i'll be the same in Feb!!

So, I'm back from Spain and managed to be on here before the big day to say good luck again!! (It was wonderful by the way...sunny every day and between 24 and 29 degrees C!! England Sucks!)

You'll all be fine and I bet you'll have the best time! :D

Ellen xxx

4. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

Friday's gettin closer and closer!!!!!!!
    Again, Good Luck to all of you guys....
    Just be yourself!!!!!!!!!
    Fingers crossed, and Im gonna tell your the day after tomorrow, whether im in or out ! arghhhhhh :eek: ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Lots of Disney kisses :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

later! jessy xxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Oh my life can't believe this time tomorrow i shall b in london, shakin like a leaf!!

things just go wrong 4 me tho, long story but my dad's secretary booked the hotel for me, and went & booked the wrong one :eek:, so now ive gone 2 book the right one & only really expensive executive rooms left, so now i'm stayin in the holiday inn around the corner, grr, so annoyin as i won't b in the same place as everyone!!!!

but the form,cv,etc is all done, not goin 2 uni 2moro cos i'll b neither here nor there with the work!!

6. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Oh no sara!!!! Thats a shame!! :( At least we can all still meet up tomorrow though! I dont thnk the holiday inn is too far away so we should be okay!! I'll still text you my room number when i get to the novotel and you can hopefully come over and say hi! At least that way youll get to see where the disney offices are!!

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone - is muchly appreciated!!!! ;D

Ellen - Im so jealous of your holiday - could really do with one to get away from this horrible weather!!!!

Michelle xx

7. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Glad you had a good holiday Ellen. Welcome back to sunny England ;).
    Well, I know it's late (00:32) but i'm just getting all my forms, clothes etc ready, as i'm not coming back home from work tomorrow but going straight to London when I finish. I start at 7am, and don't really wanna be rushing around getting things ready. Am feeling surprisingly calm at the mo. Earlier I had a sudden burst of nerves, but just started whistling to myself, and I was fine :D. Dunno if that's gonna work everytime though, lol ::).
    I'm not gonna be back online until after the big day, so I just wanna say thank you so much to everyone who has sent good wishes to us all, and good luck to all applicants wherever you may be ;D.
    Lots of love, Dan x
    ps - I found my birth certificate ;D

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

argh not long now til i meet u guys. im gettin a train @ around 3pm from birmingham so should be in london for around 5pm. My mate from work has just let me know she's going to come down with me, bless her, she comin all way from leeds as well :)

thanks 4 all the good luck messages everyone its very much appreciated!!

glad u found ur birth certificate dan. but ill tel u that later now as u won't c it on here b4 i c u

will let u know how i get on when i'm back online some over the weekend

Sara xx

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey everyone...you might not get this til after tomorrow but

GOOD LUCK :D :D :D :D

Hope you all really enjoy yourselves and have a great day!! :D

Ellen xxx
    P.S. After Friday, us Feb peeps will be next! :D (oops, except for the Scotland ones on the 18th...Good luck Donna!)

10. sneck77

sneck77 New Member

Thanks very much Ellen,

I will be getting nervous next week, at the moment I am relaxed but after their interviews are over I know it will be mine.

Aaaaaargh

From Donna

11. Lady

Lady New Member

Hello everyone,
    I just had my interviews in Canada so I know how you all must be feeling. The interviews really are great fun and then comes the wait, which is no fun at all! I wish all of you guys the best of luck and hope to be meeting you all in Florida next year!

Chelsea

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hey guys & girls!!!

Seems like today is the BIG day!!! I cross my fingers for all of you, especially the people we had the chance to meet here in Munich!!! I'm sure you all did great and will be going to Florida soon!!! :-*

Laterz
    Julia

13. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

Hi,

I didn't realise today was the day so i hope everything went well ;)

:D :D

8)

14. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

[b]GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY :D :D[/b]

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks 4 all the kind messages, the wait now begins, hopefully will hear some good news soon, i really hope i do

Sara xx

16. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

As Sara said, thanks for all the good luck messages guys - guess we just have to wait now!!!

And congrats on getting the job Chelsea!!!

Michelle xx