Friends and Family Discount?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Catefran90, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Catefran90

Catefran90 New Member

Hey my family keeps asking me if there is any discount for them to go on the ships...does anyone know what they would be?

2. bekahkiley

bekahkiley New Member

I heard somewhere that we do get a certain discount. It may be like Hilton where they have a certain amount that they allot per cruise and the discounts vary depending on time of year, destination, etc.

3. roxy84

roxy84 New Member

The discounts are good (and some offers better then the normal Disney CM rates).

We are not suppose to share the rates to the general public (so posting on here is not a good idea). I wouldn't want to ruin the opportunity for others to cruise at discounted prices. My parents did 6 Disney cruises in the 3 years I worked there (and they actually have a fantasy cruise booked at normal rates - they are hooked!)

They will post information (list of cruises and prices) at your specific work location and outside the crew office. Generally cruises will be available at off season times (Sept-Pre christmas, Jan/Feb). Right now they are having a problem filling Mexican Riveria cruises so those are on sale. There has been limited Dream cruises available (the new ships quickly book up). It will be harder (and more expensive) to get a cruise at peak times (any school breaks essentially). You have to work for DCL for 30 days before you get the discount.