Friends!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Sep 22, 2008.

1. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

i've got half of the bad girls (1-4) but as always the series i like they stop making which on one hand it a good thing as sum times they can get a bit daft

2. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I'm jealous, I want Frasier really badly. and Will and Grace. I didn't know Sabrina was on dvd. Did any one watch Dinosaurs? The baby would hit the dad on the head and say not the mama...well it's now on dvd too!

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

(in the voice) "Im the baby you gotta love me!"

leom: nah im borrowing house from dave, he has the first three series :)

Koda: oh oh i have coupling too!!! finally someone who has watched it. i couldnt take jack davenport compeltely seriously in the pirate movies.

I have the first series of sabrina, Andrew bought it for me in Florida whilst i bought him Macgyver. I am going to get teh other series when there next year (im going on holiday even if i dont get there). oh i have fresh prince, but again only the first series. i will get there eventaullay. its cos im in huddersfield and all my series are back home. i've been nicking andrews, on stargate atlantis atm.

4. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Yeah my friends and I spent a whole weekend watching coupling. I love it, and I wish there was more of it

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i spent a whole weekend watching frasier, was awesome!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well it appears that there is not going to be a friends movie, as david schwimmer said, there never was any plans for a reunion of the group for a movie, it has been a big rumour that is not true. I was devastated to find that out.

7. Cicada

Cicada New Member

aw really! That's too bad

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It just we all have to just make a plot and script together and just convince the 6 of them to reunite for the movie!