Friends!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Sep 22, 2008.

1. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

Actually i don't love the ending i love the aprt where phoebs says that there is something wrong with the left phalange is hillarious!

2. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Yeah that was the best part of that whole episode. and the episode before that when monica and chandler bring the twins home and joey asks what the surprise is.

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, that is hilarious.

I love the final episode so much though, it's great!

4. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I love it, just because it's the final episode and it's so sad and happy at the same time.

5. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

has it always being purple?

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, yea.

"We are going name her Erica" "OMG that's just like my name"

"Hey, that pregnant girls name was Erica." "Yeah, it's ashame use two getting get to meet."

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

good times good times.

kari was watching friends earlier. she has the big box set. which is like £40 in hmv now.

8. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Yeah I have almost all of the seasons, But I don't watch them a lot because it is on tv so often.

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Its £50, hehe. I have all the series, they are awesome. I watch it on tv aswell.

10. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

ok the one with the ten season here in mexico is about $200 dollars... i bough it with 30% off so it was like $140, why!? jajaja ok perhaps becuase we're so close to Us but it was totally worth it, my brother and I love to watch it, and sometimes we watch a whole season non stop, it's so addictive!!!

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

hehe, i dont collect a lot of series. Friends, Family Guy and American Dad are the three i collect even though friends is completed!

12. Cicada

Cicada New Member

There are some good bonus features on the friends one. I have the complete I Love Lucy series in a cute container and I got a few fraggle rock last year for christmas. It is sad that I was excited about that.

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i am starting to collect the hannah babera series. so far i have top cat and wacky races. i have sopt it and tidy up, the old british series. csi are my main ones.

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Do you not collect House then Carla?

I love wacky races, i miss it!

I watched the Hunchback of Notre Dame and there are Mickey shapes on Notre Dame, haha. Im sad that i found that but i dont care

15. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

i have all of the sex and the city, band of gold and cold feet dvd series and have half of the fat friends series (band of gold was set in bradford about getting away from prostitution and fat friend was about a slimming club in leeds both were written by kay mellor)

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ive saw fat friends, it was very good but not seen it in a while!

17. Cicada

Cicada New Member

O I also have copies of Coupling which I think is such an amazing show and I'm sad it never was on tv in Canada

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I cannot wait until the friends movie comes out, if it does!

19. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

Ok I read somewhere that top cat wasn't a hit either in th Us or the UK that it was only like a huge thing here in mexico and latin america, so you really like top cat, cuz here in mexico we love it!!
    And i'm asking for xmas the muppets show dvd's

20. cowza

cowza New Member

I think I have too many haha...

Friends, Family Guy, Frasier, The Simpsons, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Osbournes, Vicar of Dibley... probably others I forgot haha.