General enthusiasm/happiness thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Janey

Janey New Member

Okay, I started this as I'm soooooo happy I have to share with you but it doesn't have that much to do with Disney. (A bit though, as you all surely know.. ;))

I'M GOING TO SEE BRITNEY IN LONDON IN JUNE!!!!! Yaaaaayyy!!!! I'm literally over the moon, this is a real dream come true! On top of everything I'm going there with one of my best friends! ♥ I can't believe it and more importantly, CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

I love you all, I'm in such a good mood! ♥ :D

So please, keep the thread going. ;)

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Wow thats amazing, im so excited for you.

IM GOING TO SEE NICKELBACK IN MAY, WOOHOO!

Thats my excitement outside of disney, hehe. and the fact i get to go to london for the first time ever.

Thanks for adding this post Janey, im sure it will be used A LOT!

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Oooooooer Red
    I like red
    ahahaha
    i just wanted to post in the general enthusiasm/happiness thread
    im quite excited
    im going to see girls aloud in may!
    and obvs excited about disney! :)
    aha
    i just made a new vlog
    it didnt work
    i had no sound :(
    booo :mad:

4. Janey

Janey New Member

Oh wow, Leom, I bet that'll be great as well! So yay for us! :D

I'm also excited as it's sunny, snowy and all the way wintery here! ♥

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I wish we had some snow here. As long as it is dry its fine, but when it is freezing and wet and damp and dreary, its just not the most desirable to be out, makes me want to be in Florida so much more, haha.

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

AAAAAAAAAH

got my visa sorted, handed in my notice, got everything else sorted.

all i need to do now is GET TO FLORIDAAAAAA

WEEEEEE.

7. Janey

Janey New Member

OMG!! I'm so happy for you. You've had more than your fair share of probs along the way. :D I just wish it'd all be over for my part as well... but yet again, I'm excited to go to the interview. :D (whenever that may be.. and when they invite me for it..:D)

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm revising and have no gigs to look forward too. sucks to be me! but i suppose there is july 28th to look forward to! :D

9. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Before florida i'm off to see Alkaline Trio in leeds, manchester, newcastle and birmingham!

i have a long weekend this week, gonna go party down with my friend in london! i feel like a right jetset coolcat, I only came home from london yesterday

10. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Oooh sounds fun Jess, where abouts in London are u gona be partying?

I've just got tickets to see Fall Out Boy in March for my sisters birthday suprise, so excited!!! ;D

11. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Nowhere exciting, just a house party for my friends 21st in mile end...

12. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

sounds really grown up i know but im excited our electricity bill wasnt that big!!!! it was one hundred pounds under what we estimated.

im also happy to be starting uni again and having the photo shoot on monday!!!!! cant wait to see what they do to me...which sounds dogey lol.

13. Janey

Janey New Member

No, I know exactly what you mean!!! You really only start to appreciate those thoings when you have to pay the bills yourself. :D

14. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE ALIVE! After a slightly scary experience today involving the handbreak of the [bus driverless] bus I was sitting waiting in failing, so that the bus started rolling backwards, through a brick wall and ended up hanging off a ledge "Italian Job" style (not that I've ever seen "Italian Job", but people said that's what it looked like) LOL!

It really is quite funny although maybe hysterically funny......... I just keep remembering one of the two other people I was in the bus with screaming "BALE! BALE!!" and the other screaming "HANDBREAK HANDBREAK!" Oh dear! ;D Thank God for whatever the bus got wedged on or I might be pureed Helen right now! The drop after the ledge was scary big!

SO yes:

HAPPY TO BE ALIVE!!! Ecstatic in fact!!

Oh and by the way, thought I should add that I'm fine- not a scratch on me (apart from the one my cat was kind enough to bestow on my hand) I just can't stop giggling. Think I could claim compo for that?! LOL

15. Janey

Janey New Member

Oh God, Helen!! :eek: That sounds sooo scary, I would've been a wreck after that... Good to hear that you're okay, though. :)

16. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

OHMYGOD.

DRAMATIC.

17. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Thank goodness your okay helen!! :)
    whose supposed to bake me cakes in FL?
    aha :p)

Ive not got so much general entusiasm today
    im very very very very very VERY hungover
    and have work in half an hour!
    still sat in my pjs
    eeeeek
    save mee! :(

18. mushu

mushu New Member

Gosh, glad to hear that you're ok Helen, I'd have been petrified!

I'm feeling generally enthusiastic today about applying again and (hopefully) getting to Florida as soon as I can!!! That is, without lying and pretending I was accepted lol, which was another great plan on your part Michelle!!

19. Glad you are ok as well Helen.
    I also can't wait to apply to get back to the most magical place on earth now 2009 has started .... well now on to work not quite so exciting in the slightest .....

20. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Glad to hear your OK Helen! That makes me happy!

Also, I am happy I had a good week in a school observing lessons, on a taster course thing to see if I want to teach!

Oh, and happy it's less than 6 months till the summer!! (Still jealous tho of all you going out there for a year LOL!)
    xx