General enthusiasm/happiness thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Janey

Janey New Member

I got a job for the summer. Cool! :)

2. Jenalya

Jenalya New Member

Tomorrow i will have my Phone Interveiw for CRP. :eek: ;D

3. Janey

Janey New Member

Good luck to you phone interview Jenalya! It'll be fine, don't worry about it too much. :)

4. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

I'm sooo jealous of you.....only 6 days now for you!!!!

5. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

I'm happy because when I got the Disney job that meant I couldn't afford to visit my friend in Malta, but my girlfriend just won £500 so now we can go! WOOHOO!

6. header

header New Member

Thats awesome! Winning money is always nice.

7. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Sad times for last service :(
    The wooden thing scares me. One day it will fall and kill me I'm sure!
    Well done for the run! Now keep it up....

I'm home now :) This makes me happy. Although I do have to toddle over to uni again for teacher training placement. :( But £600 after that, plus travel! Gotta love the government sometimes..... ;)

Um - House is back? That's pretty exciting for me (although I shall miss most of the series being away :mad:)
    xxxx

8. Teacher training placements are so fun!! I am doing mine at home, and really loving it!

9. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Haha katie you can be my personal trainer!

10. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

OK then.... um.... go for a run then drop and give me 30! ;)

On a sadder note - I went to the dentist and need fillings - which apparently can only be done during my placement. So I might not get £600 :(
    I can't sort it now either, as it's after business hours so it'll need to wait till Monday :(

But, House = happiness (watched it last night!)
    xxx

11. Janey

Janey New Member

Loads to be happy about.. The sun's back! I'm starting my new job today, the person I voted in the European election got through, I'm going to London day after tomorrow and tomorrow I see one of my best friends I haven't seen in ages. ♥ Life's so good atm! ;D

12. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Aww thats so good Janey!

I'm in a bit of a wierd mood today, not feeling so great..not down exactly but just not that happy. Might have something to do with the fact I had a huge hangover yesterday and still didnt feel great when I went to bed at 2am lol..probably just tired and stuff because of that, didnt really eat a lot etc.

I'm excited to go to Florida though ;D The cheapest flight I found was 4 days before my start date so I'm going 4 days early and can't wait to just relax by the pool, have a wonder round Downtown Disney and stuff. Maybe even meet some of the guys already there at House of Blues on the Sunday night :)

13. Janey

Janey New Member

That's cool, Dan! 4 days extra in Florida can't do harm to anyone. ;D

I'm now off to Helsinki and tomorrow it's LDN! ♥ Spak to y'all on Sunday!

14. Janey

Janey New Member

Britney was AMAZING!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ Omg, I'm still in awe by her.. The show was so full of talent with the acrobats, dancers, clowns and all that. Brilliant, can't say anything more. And her choice of songs, pure brilliance, a perfect combination of new and old hits. I ♥ Britney! :)

And London was soooo good, I wanna move there asap. Even the tube strike didn't do any harm to our trip. Love, love, love Ldn. ♥

15. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

I love London too, I'm never there for long enough. Going down for a football match in August :) then I'll be going to get my visa probably late August. Then the next time I'll be down that way is Gatwick airport Sept 18 :D

16. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

im just going mad waiting for the august CRP applications to open, but im soooo excited!

i seriously cant wait :)

17. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I got an ER today from the Harbour House :) - don't get me wrong, love the job (and Disney) - but it was wet, raining and they made me do birthday patrol in the rain. We looked like stalkers (not that we don't stalk anyway..... ;)) - yeah, if y'all want a birthday song, come into us and we will sing and clap!

Oh, and I passed my assessment today :) - but now I have to take off my 'earning my ears' :( - I'm expected to know stuff!
    2 days off :) - parking it up!
    xx

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i just got a degree, and a 2.1. at that!!! woop woop ;D
    so from now on i expect to have LLB(Hons) put after my name (or any variation) ;) hehe

19. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

nice one! :D

congratulations Matt!

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

cheers dude :)