General enthusiasm/happiness thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Congrats Matthew Lawrence LLB (Hons) I got an excited text at 9.20AM (felt like 5.30AM) today off my friend Rackers BA (Hons) so I was wondering how you got on ;D

2. DivineAphrael

DivineAphrael New Member

Congratulations!!

I just found out I got a 2.1 too. Yay, 2.1 crew!

Also, terribly excited that it's exactly 1 month today that applications open, and exactly 1 month today I will be in Disneyland celebrating my brother's 21st. AND I start a new job tommorrow.

Life is good people, life is daaaaaamn good. ;D

3. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i forgot to mention, it's my birthday tommorow too...i don't usually like getting old, but a 2.1. for my 21st is pretty cool, as will be being able to rent cars and drink in the usa :)

4. Janey

Janey New Member

Congrats Matt and happy bday as well! :)

5. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!! ;D

hope you have a great and magical day.

enjoy the weather (if you have it where you are, if not, im sorry lol )

6. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

I was originally gonna say beware of the under 25 charge for renting a car, it's a hefty amount. But, then I remembered that with certain companies you can get a massive CM discount so it's not much at all ;D bonus!!!!

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I finished with a 1.0 for first year :D

8. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I'm going to my favourite place on earth in 10 days!!!!! ;D

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i am now a shareholder in the Walt Disney Company. now i know that doesn't make me anyone's boss reeeally, but i may ignore that fact when i'm working there - "yeah mate, well i'm your boss" hahahaha

10. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Ooooooooo. i wanna buy in too! give me details :D hehe

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'll try and find out some info from my dad, although apparently if you go to natwest (i think it was them) they can buy shares for you...i wanna get involved now ;D

12. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

I'm in the Disney Vacation Club, so I (well my dad pays, but..) own a part of Disneys Vero Beach Resort ;D

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

that's irrelevant mate, anything your parents own, you own, it's one of the advantages of being a kid ;D (i say this having just turned 21...i'm still a kid, i swear!!! until 25 at least!)

14. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

No reason to give up when you hit 25 - I'm 27, haven't lived at home for years, but I'm still skanking off .... I mean "sharing with" ... my 'rents!

15. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Well my name is on the deed thing so I'm claiming it!

16. Janey

Janey New Member

I won!! I won a Britney cd and a DVD from Britney.com! I never win anything, this is soooo cool! Woop woop!! ;D

17. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

I'm off to Guildfest this sunday YAY then off to see Darren Brown Inigama show excited i think so but not as much as DISNEYYYYYY!!!!!!

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

guilfest? you should totally check out failsafe, they're well ace!

19. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Oh know i owuld check them out but their playing on Saturday i'm going sunday bummer..no the main act on sunday is will Young not the best nut only day i can go lol

20. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

ohh i went to see derren brown in nottingham. dont worry, i wont ruin it for ya. buttttt you'l enjoy the ending hehe, was good. its still stuck in my head now haha