General enthusiasm/happiness thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Thanks guys I am very OK! A bit too OK to be honest- one of the other guys phoned in sick! Why didn't I think of that?! LOL!

Well I'm happy today because I have tomorrow off! Yay!

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OMG IT IS ONLY 23 WEEKS ON SUNDAY UNTIL I GO TO FLORIDA!

3. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

is that for this summer? how you managing to do that?

glad to hear you are ok helen, must have been frightening on a bus when you cant control the situation..and they wonder why people dont like going on public transport!

4. mushu

mushu New Member

It's for the CRP, I had my interview back in October and have been on the waiting List ever since!!!!

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm glad you're alive helen. you're the only welsh person going other than me (so far as i'm aware), and i couldn't handle st david's day/6 nations (if we get to see it!) alone

6. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

*Wipes tear from eye*

Cymru am byth *SOB!* I'll be there with dafs and welsh cakes :D

7. mpark90

mpark90 Member

im glad your alive helen

you guys have welsh cake
    i want some :(

i have just bought the cheapest pocket video cameraa ever! :)
    29 pounds
    bargain
    just what i was looking for
    and its shiny red! :D yayyy

=]]

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, thats random. OMG where have i been, what happened to you helen? Glad to know you are ok, I didnt realise something had happened to you.

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'll beat you on that one...... 24 DAYS!!!!

10. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I was in a slightly hilarious bus disaster, but even though it was quite bad, nothing actually happened to me! I'm fine! :D I just have an awesome anecdote now for when people start discussing near death experiences :)

11. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Now is not the time to be experiencing near death experiences Helen :p

12. Janey

Janey New Member

OMG, I love my friends!!! After hearing that my interview will be held in Milan one of my friends volunteered to go with me as my moral support! ♥ ♥ Real gems they are, my friends!!!

13. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

MILAN! Wow where are you from??

14. Janey

Janey New Member

From Finland. Originally, they were trying to come here to have an interview but as that didn't happen, I'll have to fy out. Thank God for Ryanair though. :D

15. mushu

mushu New Member

Ooh, that was very nice of them. Milan too, very nice (I imagine, I've never been there!), is that the closest place for you to go to an interview?

16. Janey

Janey New Member

I've been to Milan once but really briefly so it's nice to see the city properly this time around.. I'll use the chance and fly out on Sunday eve though the interview is on Tuesday. :) Bonn in Germany would've been closer but flying there with Finnair would have been way too expensive for me. Thus, Milan by Ryanair. :)

17. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

be careful with ryanair as i found out...secret charges int he fine print grrrr. cost me a bomb overall, i should have gone by airberlin.

congrats on getting your interview! I hope you get in, is this for ICP?

i am currently in my rom doing work which is to prepare for a lecture i am giving tomorrow to the year. I have seven other people with me but its all individual. Im quite calm about it. And i have to learn my lines for another presentation tuesday...not so calm about taht.

18. Janey

Janey New Member

Yeah, they do try to add everything on your ticket such as travel insurance, extra fees for baggage but I outplayed them by choosing online check-in, taking only cabin baggage and so ended up paying only 95€. ;)

It's for the J1A programme which is the 6 month programme combining work and management/leadership studies. It's so cool cause it adds up to what I'm studying at the moment. :)

Can't wait to go!!!

19. Janey

Janey New Member

1 month, 2 weeks and only 5 days!! :D Yay, my F2F coming up.. Woop, woop! ;D

20. Janey

Janey New Member

Okay, third post by in a row.. :D Just created my own little blog so feel free to visit it: http://jaanahomeandaway.blogspot.com Not much there yet but it'll build up gradually. ;D