General enthusiasm/happiness thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha i like the picture at the top, it looks like you're moving reeeeeal fast!

2. Janey

Janey New Member

I like it too and I like even more my friend who did it with PhotShop. :D I'm such a fast person. ;D

3. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Hubba Hubba 8) nice Blog

I'm currently making my fully working website at the moment but it's going to take time. I'm trying to make it look ultra fancy with video blogs but not sure what i should include. I don't want the site to be too BIG that i can't manage it while in Florida. Doing all the video editing will take long enough.

I currently have a Home Page which will have me welcoming people to the site
    Then there's a Video blog page where people go weekly and watch the latest shenanigans we've been up to.
    Then there's a Photo page. Simple
    Finally i have an 'About me' page that explains the Yummy Jobs process and some bullet points about me.

People are able to leave comments, subscribe to me in itunes and there's a direct email link.

I hope to be able to show it secretly to you guys soon without getting in trouble for using licensed video

4. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Lee your website sounds super snazzy!! Do you have a link??

5. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

OK, Here's tease but here's the deal.

I started working on this TODAY, so it's VERY Rough and a lot of it will probably change with peoples feedback.

Today i did video editing for the 1st time EVER, so to test the water, i butchered the Bolt trailer with a map and some backing music. It will be completely replaced with a nice video of me in orlando welcoming people.

The link under the Video blogs do work but i nicked someone else's apartment tour just to get an idea

Appreciate feedback
    http://web.me.com/lee1987/Site/Welcome.html

6. Janey

Janey New Member

Thanks. :) Have to check your web site out as soon as I get home. 8)

7. Janey

Janey New Member

Your web site's so cool!!! I'll defo be visiting it frequently! Thumbs up. 8) Well done.

8. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i need cheering up, 5 days to go but i'm in mega debt, full of cold and have a dead car.

9. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

i have finally got all my presentations finished and got the go ahead for my Alice project and my Slung Low symposium. really happy things are going ok.

My friends from back home are also coming up for two days :) cant wait..even though its cost me a bomb to get tickets changed!!!

10. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I got to do my first Magical Moment :D yay!

11. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Ah, thanks. It will be 100 times better by the time it's ready to launch properly. What's there now i knocked up within 3 hours or so.

I was thinking that when we have all arrived in Orlando we need to have other group photo to show how we've changed and expanded from our TGI Meal

What happened?

12. Janey

Janey New Member

Well.. For the cold, drink ridiculous amounts of hot beverages: tea, hot cocoa, whatever you can get your hands on. Can't help with car, don't know anythng about them. Don't worry about the debts, in the end it's only money. And finally: You're going to the most magical place on the Earth in 5 (yes, that's right, FIVE!!) days!!!! :D

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

not always possible, depending on individual families, but there's always the "mummy, daddy..." technique

14. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

i must be jealous of you gusy cos i had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that yummy jobs emailed me and that they had revised my interview and cv and decided i had been accepted onto the programme. only it was a different one where i would be getting a NTD3 (whatever that is..my dreams can be very details) ....in IT!!!! they wanted me to have a behind the scenes job at a computer. they wanted to know an answer right away and kept ringing over and over. In the dream i said no! Cos i didnt want to do that sort of thing and felt it would be more benefiical going to a summer camp.

its the third realistic dream i have had this week......all different...the pregnancy one was the weirdest.

15. Janey

Janey New Member

What a random dream, Audrey! :eek: Even more random is that I dreamed about being pregnant and going in to labour last night.. and I don't even want to have kids!!! :eek:

I'm so happy that it's finally weekend and that my F2F is closer every single day! yay!!

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

that's funny i had the pregnancy dream too...

17. ewanburger

ewanburger New Member

LOL

18. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

hahaha lol must be the dream of the week. thoughmine was a had turned into a guy and someone was going into labour..it was like a soap opera. man i think i have watched look who's talking too many times.

i thinka food ban after nine should be in order for me!

19. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I GO TOMORROW!!!!

i'm still very disorganised though :p

20. Janey

Janey New Member

Woop, woop, only four weeks and I'm off to Milan!! Yay!