General enthusiasm/happiness thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Woohoo, ive been to milan, but only the airport!

2. Peever

Peever New Member

OMG OMG OMG I am going to Disney in June! O wait... haha. ANYWAY, I am happy cause I got two months of Mickey! left (aka school) I want to go to Milan :(

3. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

aah!!! f2f is only a week (and a day) away!!!!

and i dont even have an outfit yet!!!!!! eeeeeeeek!

4. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I have 2 weeks left of university classes left!! Then 5 weeks teaching grade 1. THEN 3 months until Disney!!!!

5. Janey

Janey New Member

I'm happy that the Academy decided to give the Oscar to Heath Ledger. His Joker is one of the best performances I've seen in my whole life. I'm also happy that the amazingly talented, beautiful, stylish and gorgeus Kate Winslet got an Oscar. ♥

6. mpark90

mpark90 Member

KUDOS TO THAT! <3

I have general enthusiasm, that im up early - off to town to buy dollars :) :) and holiday things
    im going to Florida on wednesday morning, knowing that ill be back there in 3 months to go and work :) :) x

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i've just looked at my photos from our last florida trip. you can imagine what i'm like right now i'm sure!

8. Janey

Janey New Member

And.. (how COULD I forget!?) I'm obviously happy that WALL-E got the Oscar for Best Animated Feature Film of the Year. Go Disney!! :D Btw, I loved Jack Black's comment on the matter. ;D

9. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Heath really deserved it. His Joker was legendary and i saw it 8 times at the cinema because his performance wowed me so much

10. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

It should be "knowing that I'll be meeting Louisa and Krystal and Nykki and Matt" dearie.

Hehe ;)

11. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

I'm happy to have everything under way for once! Can't wait for my interview at the camp fair on Thursday, wish me luck!!

12. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I am happy that after today I am done with exams (for midterms at least)

my disney f2f interview is in exactly one WEEK!!!!!!!

and i turn 19 (which i the legal drinking age in B.C.) in a week and a half :)

OOOOO in 4 days i get to go on the ice at an NHL hockey game!!!!!! which for a canadian is a huge deal lol

i am just generally excited about life!!!

13. mpark90

mpark90 Member

haha didnt wanna sound too obsessive or stalkerish!

14. Janey

Janey New Member

I'm lmao watching a recap of Ben Stiller doing Joaquin Phoenix in Oscars. :D Brought to you by YouTube. ;D

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

hehe, 17 weeks and ill be in florida ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

still like 10 days until exam results :/

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I got mine! hehe. I got my break down of results today and was amazed!

18. mushu

mushu New Member

I'm through to the f2fs again!! Mine is on April Fools Day...which I'm not sooo sure about

So I'm super duper happy!

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Well done Vicky, you'll nail it this time

20. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Woohooo go Vicky!!!!! That's a strange place to have it, I wonder why its not at the Disney building?