General enthusiasm/happiness thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

My pictures from my photo shoot, well three of them. Very happy with them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

They are amazing, you are very pretty carla dear. I love the last one, its amazing!

Hope you had a good day with it?

3. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

Thanks Leom. Yeah it was a fantastic day, I maybe going again later int he year with my sister :)

4. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Wow Carla, you look amazing =]]

I thought i would post in the general enthusiasm/happiness thread
    because its currently about 10 past midnight at night, and in 4 hours and 50 minutes ill be getting up to go to the airport

IM GOING TO DISNEYWORLD (onholiday)
    And and im so excited :)
    and on the friday i will be meeting up with Louisa [disneygibbs] Nykki [timitu] the canadian girl called Krystal thats there, a guy called Matt whose been there and Jess hopefully [DisneyJess]
    its gonna be really cool

:)
    So yes
    that is my excitemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent for now :D eee

ill take lots of pictures to bore you with

Speak to you all in about 12 days ;) Xxx

5. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Make sure you have a great time

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

LOL Jess is coming...and Krystal is on here too...she's DisneyLatsyk or something like that lol. She hasn't made an appearance in a while. If I fall sleep in Olive Garden, so not panic, it'll be because I've almost worked 10 days straight.....4 of those days being stupidly stressful. Woo assigning!

7. kate003

kate003 New Member

You're on the ice for a canucks game?!!! how come? thats unreal!!! tell kesler he's a god :)

8. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

my dad is a linesman and he is working his 1500th game which is a big deal lol

so i get to go on the ice and accept flowers and stuff..

and about kesler i will try to pass the message along

9. Janey

Janey New Member

Congrats Vicky, you'll get 'em this time! :)

Carla, your photos are sooooo pretty, you look amazing together with your bf! <3

Mousefreak, that's seriously cool!!! I'm soooo jealous!! In a good way, I suppose..:D

My enthusiasm is that my beloved hockey team won yesterday which means they're still on the peak position when there's only about four matches left before the play offs. Yay, we're SO gonna win!! :D Also my beloved Man Utd played a good match against Inter. AND I'm dating a perfect guy. I love everyone! ♥ :D

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

wales have won 2 out of 2, cardiff are in a QF and a SF...sport is going pretty well!
    i'm not dating a perfect guy though ;) i'm not dating any guys, but not any girls either! heh

11. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Good luck for Thursday Carla!
    And those pictures look amazing! Oh yeah - someone from there called me about that - I go next wednesday!!
    And well done Vicky - you'll get there!
    And general happiness to all!
    (And I am not even remotely drunk sadly)
    But I found out my dissertation topic today - exciting! (Tho probably not for anyone else....) - it's on hydrological models :)
    xx

12. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

i was just practicing for my face to face interview with my friend and she asked why i want to work for disney

and i got all teary eyed and explained...

disney makes me sooo happy!!

on a slightly depressed note... i have almost fully lost my voice... and my interview is on monday !!! eeek

13. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

thanks Katie, I referred you :D hope you have a great day!

How many words is your dissertation?

I just got back from the Leeds fayre and...

I GOT THE JOB!!!! After loads of rejections the last camp i visited offered me the role of junior drama director where I will be putting on small shows weekly ish and in charge of what goes on and having FUN!!! I can't wait to get started, i will be there from June 14th to August 19th, so if i have enough money I may come and visit you guys!!!

mousefreak: I lost mine before the itnerview I managed to get it back!!! just rest it and take lemsips!

14. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

so today it is all gone and i have to give a speech tonight lol

i am living off jello and sucrets :(

o well disney podcasts are getting me through :D

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

WELL DONE CARLA!!!!

Where is the camp?

OMG you could come visit me before i go home! woohoo!

16. Janey

Janey New Member

Congrats, Carla, that's amazing!!!! :)

My hockey team won again and with that I won a bet... So I'm getting a nice massage and a dinner in the near future. ;)

17. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

OK - I think my dissertation is 10 000 words, due in just before Christmas.... should be fun though! (I'm weird I know! ;))
    And CONGRATULATIONS on the job! Just out of interest - would you have visited more camps if you hadn't got a job??? :p
    We so should either come visit you in the summer (unpaid days off, back to backs or something....) or you should come and visit us at the end (as we'll still be there for ~10 days!!)
    Soo exciting!!!
    xx

18. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

ooo that dissertation sounds huge! i'm glad i dont have to do one.

It was the last camp I visited that day. If I hadn't had got one that they would have matched me up to one from my application and told me what one i would be sent to and position etc.

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Dissertations scare me, hehe. My advanced higher biology investigation was 2,000 - 3,000 and it didnt seem like a lot to be honest.

20. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

congrats on the job :D

and katie good luck with the dissertation