General enthusiasm/happiness thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Well done Carla. You'll be fabulous!!!!

2. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Ok, so it's a teeny bit off topic. But check out Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton's new Alice in Wonderland. I am sooooooo excited for this film.

[​IMG]

3. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

oh my !! he look v. scary!

when does it coome out?

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea when does it come out?

I think itll be really good, i loved tim burtons remake of charlie and the chocolate factory, was superb.

5. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I found this on urbandictionary.com
    It def. gave me a giggle.

Disneyworldology
    The Church of Disneyworldology worships Disney World in Orlando, Florida which was made by the Creator.

Tenants:
    1. The whole world originated with Disney World, and The Creator created Disney World to put his will on Earth.
    2. His will is to uphold innocence and goodness and all that is right.
    3. Four* times daily Disneyworldologists must face Disney World and pray to it. They must also make a pilgrimage at some point in their lives (the more the better of course) to Disney World. They also often visit the other holy sites of Disneyworldology at some point.
    4. The Creator will rise again and return to restore Disney World to its original intentions, first changing the Stitch ride back to Alien Encounter and secondly removing Johnny Depp from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
    5. One should study the Holy Text of Disneyworldology, the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World so that they can become closer and have a better understanding of the Creator.

*4 is the number of parks in Disney World, a very important number in the Church of Disneyworldology.

Myths:
    1. Things existed before Disney World. Really that is an illusion that the Creator made to separate the believer from the non-believer.
    2. Disney Land came before Disney World. Actually, it is just a holy site that was created by the Creator, but like all things originated in Disney World.
    3. The countries in the Epcot World Showcase may seem like they are based on other countries, but in actuality the other countries were created in the image of Epcot.

6. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha that was really good. reminds me a tiny bit of those chuck norris quotes

7. Cicada

Cicada New Member

haha that's awesome!

8. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

hehe great one. i like that disneyworldology..may show my parents im not mad after all.

Alice in Wonderland is due out in 2010. My Alice project is like this, but mine is based on American Mcgee's game..here's the cheshire cat:

[​IMG]

this is the mad hatter:

[​IMG]

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

They are scary and weird, haha.

I like the cat, such a contrast to the disney version.

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

they're well good! what did you use to make them?

11. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

they are part of a game by American McGee called "Alice", they are the basis of my project :D

wiki him and the game, there is a lot on him. before tim burton came along there was a lot of hype about it being made into a movie.

12. not only has my vacation dvd finally arrived, after 5 weeks of waitng but I have also finally officially applied for the UCF arriving on July 19th :D It means I have the possibility to do everything i want this summer, see family who i haven't seen for 5 years, attend my graduation, and go to Disney again :):)

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm eating hot cross buns, drinking coffee and listening to kelly clarkson. 'nough said.

14. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Her newest album? Is that any good? I have her first two but didn't buy her last cos I listened to my friends copy and didn't like it. Her new song is growing on me!

15. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

only had a brief listen yesterday but it seemed pretty good!
    i've never listened to her loads or been her biggest fan or anything, but i saw her march 2008 and fair play, the girl can rock!

16. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I am happy because I turn 19 (LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN BC) in less than 6 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

woooop! happy birthday!!!
    i'm really happy because i've just got really good exam results!!! x

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

YESSSSSSSSS! Well done Matt!!! I'm gonna login to msn so you can dish the goss! x

19. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

I have finally finished my whole application for CCUSA and now will send them a big cheque for £200 which will pay for flights :)

now for the CRB check.

i have pins and needles in my feet....

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

WELL DONE MATT, i shall talk to you later bought it, woohoo!

I am hoping to book my visa appointment today!