Get together Summer 2010!! (UK peeps)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by 03goodl, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

Bit of a random question but has anyone got their appointment booked yet? ;D

2. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

They are plastic though :p

Yey Kim, hoping you can make it (am uber keen to meet those I didn't meet at interview~ which is quite a few people)!! U missing Germany? I think Lucy has booked her appointment and has it...tomorrow?

Oh, and Jenna's coming yeah, she's on the forum now I think- but she's also joined the FB event!

x x x x x x x

3. Jen :)

Jen :) New Member

heyy :) yeh im coming too sorry havent checked this in a while stupid work keeping me busy :( but ill be there will arrive in Victoria aswell not a long journey for me so its its sunny ill bring picnic things aswell :) very excited xxxx

4. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

Wooohooo! After much pleading I got the 18th off at work :) I'll be coming into Euston, but I can easily meet people anywhere!

5. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Ooooh this is going to be a fun day, I can't wait. Just bought some summery things in the accessorise sale :)...

Yey Tori that's great news!

x x x

6. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Oooo yay! Tori! Am so excited to see you!!!

Jen, where are you heading in from? There will be a fair few of us at Victoria now!!

Very exciting stuff!!

7. Jen :)

Jen :) New Member

Thats such good news Tori :)

Kaz,Im coming in from Sutton what about you ?? are you coming in from the same direction ??

xxxx

8. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

GOT MY VISA TODAY YAY!! was not too bad just over 1 hour but i was the first apointment so they were not running late!! how is everyone? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

hey Jen!

I'm heading in from Bromley, so different line then!!

Glad you didn't have to wait long hun - so exciting!! xx

10. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Congrats on getting the Visa! Everyone makes it sound so scary lol.

I have looked at coach times and there is one that arrives at 1120 into Victoria so I could meet those Victoria arrivals there :) Haven't booked anything. Coaches home are every half hour then turn to every hour xx

11. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Yeah, sure...cos it's probably cheaper for you to get the coach too? Also, that gives us enough time to get up there without rushing in the morning! x x

12. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

Love it! Shall all we all meet somewhere like the Starbucks in the station? (Those that went on the Monday spent a longgggg time here & know it well :p) From about 11 onwards?

13. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

HEY!!

Ok shall we say that we can have one meet up at 11.30 at Victoria Station? Somewhere easy.... ermmmmm WEATHERSPOONS??!! ;D ;) :p

Or somewhere else... haha.

Then we can meet everyone else somewhere central? Around 12ish? xx

14. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Meet up at the Station sounds good! Hahaha how many hours did we spend at the Starbucks? Lol. Can't believe how cold it was sat there either.

x

15. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hmm, maybe Paperchase/Toni and Guy which is just opposite weatherspoons...it's a smaller place so we'll find each other easier...I find that meeting at spoons/whsmiths/boots I lose people!!!lol...we'll have to swap mob no.s too, just incase... x x x x x

16. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Toninguy sounds good to me!! I'll facebook you my number hun!!

I hope that you bring the weather back with you from Cairo!! It's gorgeous here today, but yesterday was torrential rail!! Epp!! It needs to make up its mind!! xx

17. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

okies! well, I'll hopefully bring it back with me...I'm currently slightly tanned on one side of my body...whoops!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Kaz!!!! :) hope you have a fun day!

What shall we do re- food, I was thinking about buying it in London to save carrying (maybe go to tesco or m and s and get proper picnic food like sausage rolls etc?). I'll bring up my plastic cups- 2 wine glasses, 2 beakers and maybe a picnic blanket if I can locate it!

Also, am thinking we need to locate a disney store at some point to get us more excited!!! x x x x

18. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Awww no!! Not the dreaded one sided tan...least in Orlando will be able to work on it all! Hope your having a wonderful time in Cairo :).

M&S does amazing food! I love their sandwiches lol. Probably be better to get it in London than to bring in. There is a Disney store in Covent Garden! And its near the Cyber Candy store for all our American food needs :D lol.

xx

19. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I went there on interview day- it was amazing (cyber candy)

In the words of Chandler "you can do a rendition of ebony and ivory all by yourself"

My answer: "yes I can"

lol x x x x x x x x

20. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hehe, well we can always have a picnic on South Bank... near to the interview location... dun dun dunnnnnn :)

Cyber Candy sounds like a perfect plan to me mind... we could also hit the trocodero and the dodgems?! (I am obsessed with them atm!!))

I'm gonna get food up there... to lazy to prepare a picnic!! :)

xx