Get together Summer 2010!! (UK peeps)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by 03goodl, Apr 30, 2010.

1. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

Hiya, I'm good with any date in October! Sounds like a plan! Hopefully we wont get accosted by drunks this time round :p x

2. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

ha ha!! yes, I should be good with most dates in october (apart from the 19th onwards...). Maybe the 5th? Tuesdays are quite a good day for me, and I think my dad is coming home on the 6th? Shall we write it on the FB group and see who's around...that sounds like quite a good time though as it'll be 2 weeks to go for some of us so we'll be panicky but not too panicky!! x x x

3. Jen :)

Jen :) New Member

o dear i am such a giant fail at keeping up with all these forumy things lol but im definitely up for another meet up had such a great day last time (except for being told i look 16 which did slightly hurt :O ) but yeh im free anytime now as i leave work thursday :) :) ahh not long too goo sooo excited now xxxx

4. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

How come you are leaving work on thursday? I booked my insurance today! :D so exciting and now im in double figures!

October sounds good to me too! And maybe the Japanese hospital guys wont be around to ask us for questionnaires, bless them lol xx

5. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hey!

Ok, well I have a meeting with a friend of a friend yday for some admin work up in town, so if I get it I'll only be free weekends, but if you do a London meet up then I can swing by after work and meet you!!! ;D xx

6. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

ah cool! And hope you get it Kaz :)

Also, those Japanese kids were kinda cute..ha ha x x x

7. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

So the people from far, far away have booked visa apps for 29th and are around on tues 28th-30th. What say we meet up with them? (We can still do October if this isn't possible!!) x x x x x

8. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hey hey!

Okkkay so I find out on Monday, so hopefully (in the nicest way possible) I wont be able to meet up with you guys in the day, but the offices are right next to where we had our picnic so if some of you are still around after I can meet for the dodgems & the pitchers!! ;D

xx

9. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Good luck on the job front! Hope it all goes well! I have the 29th and 30th off! So could meet then or on the 5th or 6th. Any is good for me :). So good people are getting their visa's sorted, cant wait to do mine! x

10. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Oh that's cool, the visa people from scotland will be coming down tues 28th in the afternoon, so we could do something girly until then and maybe have a meal later on together- means we get to meet some more people :)

But whichever you'd prefer- I'm happy to do both! x x

11. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hey, just in case people aren't in the fb group, there's a plan to meet 28th sep as that's when people are coming down from scotland!! woop! Not sure what the plans are yet but arrival about 11.30 or so (or whenever you can get to London for) and then chill out, get to know each other and have fun! x x

12. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Sounds so good! Hope you all have a fantastic time :). Sorry I can't make it, I have to work a lovely 1030 to 1800 shift :( xx