Getting prepared for application

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by oliviajade, Jun 28, 2014.

1. oliviajade

oliviajade New Member

Hi!

I'm sure that this has probably been asked on here many, many times before but I am wondering about how to best prepare myself for application on the J-1 Cultural Exchange Summer Program (I'm from the UK). I have wanted to apply for this since my first trip to WDW in 2007 but am only ready to apply now after completing my first year at University. Applications for next summer are not open yet but I want to be as prepared as possible so that when applications open, I can feel happy with the information that I provide. I already feel comfortable with what happens if you get the position but I'd like to know more about what is involved in the initial application process :) Any help on this would be much appreciated!

Thanks!!! :D

2. Laura Slinger

Laura Slinger New Member

I'm applying for the first time too :) so nervous about the interviews and stuff cause I turn into a nervous wreck under pressure! I don't know if you have checked out YummyJobs yet but the applications open July 14th so it's earlier than normal and close September 30th! I would check out AliceJaimie or Gabriella Buxton on Youtube their videos really helped me :)

sljohnson254 likes this.