Getting the call/ email

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by hannahike, Mar 21, 2006.

1. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Thought id set up our own little thread about finding out if we have got in.....

My interview was friday so im hopin that i find out by this friday : :-\

2. becky!

becky! New Member

Hey, did you get the email earlier? Saying theyd be in touch by the first week of april, aaaah!

3. louise

louise New Member

Yeah I did. I can't believe that the people of the year program are finding out already. I thought we would find out first cause we leave sooner but we will just have to wait. It's driving me crazy.

4. Chrissie

Chrissie New Member

^ That happened 2 us too, The year people found out at least 2-3 weeks before the College programmes. Dnt worry :)

5. becky!

becky! New Member

I know, im really nervous now! What dates did everyone put down to go out? I said the end of June, though it seems alot of people have put down that date, so i think itl be hard to get in! Im considering emailing Alexis telling her i may be able to do the 11th June, as she said if it turms out that i can do that date, to email her asap as they had loads of people for the end of June! Im not sure though. :-\

6. louise

louise New Member

Yeah I put 25th June first but then changed to the 11th June since I could leave then. But it would be a rush if i have an exam on the last day 9th June.

Becky when would you find out whether or not you can leave on the 11th or not?

7. becky!

becky! New Member

Well my last exam is on the 2nd of June, but my uni doesnt officially break up until the 16th, and i have a proposal for my dissertation next year to do for the end of summer term. So im really not sure what to do! If going on the 11th means im in with more of a chance then thats cool, but then again id prefer to go on the 25th. :-\

8. hannahike

hannahike New Member

I put down that i could go out on May 30th!
    I finish uni on may 9th!! Blummin early but hey!

9. carly-anne

carly-anne Guest

Hey guys, just wanted to wish you good luck. I'll be heading out may 14th for icp from canada, so I hope you guys get it and i'll see you there!

10. tinydancinggirl

tinydancinggirl New Member

I put down June 4th instead of June 11th as Alexis said they had more availability on the 4th But I'd have a tight squeeze as well as I only get back from France on May 7th. Eeep!

Well today's another day guys!! Who knows?? Maybe today will be the day!! ;)

11. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Thanks!

Hopefully we will all see you there!!

Jess, i hope todays the day but i have a funny feeling it isnt!

Awwww this time last week i was sitting in Costa Coffee with Kayleigh and Aled!!

12. becky!

becky! New Member

I emailed Alexis saying i could do the 11th, and she replied saying that she'll let Julie know, so im guessing today wont be the day we find out!

13. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

well i havent had a email sayin thankyou for attending.. mmmm.. but i have contacted alexis cos she said there were hardly ne spaces at end of june and thats the only time i can go!! :(
    So i had to email her and tell that i could only do the end june date..i sooo hope it doesnt effect my application..
    xxxx

Hope we all hear soon!!!
    xxx

14. tinydancinggirl

tinydancinggirl New Member

15. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

i hate to tell u that i have had emails from yummy over the weekend.. particularly on a sunday.. so mayb not a restless weekend??
    ???

16. ilnomemio

ilnomemio New Member

I start June 20th. Would anyone like to chat sometime?

Hi all,

Glad to meet you. Start June 20th, would love to chat one time.

17. chezza

chezza New Member

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4th june here i come! qs food and bev!!!!!!! whoooo

18. monkian

monkian New Member

congrats guys!!!!

19. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

ahh.. Disney wont know what has hit them!!! Go team UK!! hehe
    xxx