Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Karritada

Karritada New Member

So I was wondering if anyone was up for getting to know each other a bit better by a little game? (although im not sure its the right word to descrbe it) So what i was thinking was starting with a question (eg. Whats your favourite band/group/singer?) The next poster would answer and then get to ask their question (eg. Muse, Do you have a secret talent and what is it?) , etc. Anyon wanna play :D??

I'll go first...

Whats your favourite band/group/singer?

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would have to say nickelback!

I will play this game, will be fun.

Who is your favourite actor/actress?

3. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

Jessica Stevenson

Who did you want to be President?

4. Karritada

Karritada New Member

from what I know Iwould have voted for Obama.

Do you have a secret special talent, and if so what is it?

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i don't really have one. i can play the drums pretty badly, that's about it!

ummm...what's your favourite sport? (and team)

(also muse...pstch :p hehe)

6. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I think I chose a bad time to reply to this thread....
    i'm not a huge sport person i'm afraid.
    I enjoy swimming and the like though.

hmmmm now for a question....
    what one thing are you looking forward to most about the summer at WDW?

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

getting there, partying there, playing there and heck, even working there

marmite - love or hate?

8. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

LOVE! Marmite on toast and a cuppa tea is my after-a-night-out-late-night munchie AND my hangover food! And my cat loves it too, just so you know.

Ummm what's your favourite sweet food?

9. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Good answers Matt!

and well i'm a sucker for chocolate....

Favourite Disney character and why?

10. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Mulan, because she is independent, looks after those she loves and stands up for what she believes in even if everyone is against her.

And Sebastian because he's Sebastian.

And Belle because she's a bookworm and doesn't change who she is to fit in.

Which Disney hero/ine are you most like? And which villain?

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would find myself to be like hercules for a hero just because of what hes goes looking for. And villain, i am most like Jafar!

What is your favourite disney classic film and why?

12. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

(argh leom you stole my slot haha, but i spent a lot of time thinking about it so here we go: oooh, that's a good one. i wouldn't say i'm THAT much like a hero, because hero's always get the girl! haha. wait, quasimodo! there we are haha. and i can't think of a villain i'm like...maybe one that learns the error of their ways and is really cool!? my brain doesn't function properly disney-wise at this time...that must change haha.)

i can't remember exactly which ones are classed as classics...but beauty and the beast is pretty old and really good!

favourite WDW park (or if you haven't been, which looks best to you)?

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!

If you could get married anywhere in the world, where would you get married?

14. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I would marry in front of the Magic Kingdom Castle. Have the park filled with all my family/ friends and have the whole park to ourselves for the day.

My Question

What's your favorite Disney Memory

15. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Meeting up with all of you guys in London!!!

What is your favourite non-Disney related childhood memory?

16. Karritada

Karritada New Member

ooo my family and i went to stay on a 'working farm' for an easter holiday and every morning we got to get up early to check if any chicks had hatched...and get chased by geese, for some reason at the age of 5 i found them terrifying!

If you could be anything or anyone else for the day who would you be and why?

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would be a millionaire so i could go on a massive shopping spree in hollywoof or something like that, haha. oh and go whereever i want to go, even though its just for a day!

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

(Oof! Leom, you're too quick! I'm posting anyway I took ages writing this essay heh!)

Myself in my first year of uni, because I honestly can't imagine ever being happier than I was then! I used to just stop sometimes, look around me, and get a great big grin on my face because I loved life so much!

I suppose that doesn't really count though. If I could be any other person... maybe the richest person in the world, so I could quickly give all their money away to charities!!!! I really don't think its fair that there're people out there with houses with a gazillion bedrooms when there's people who can't afford to eat. Wow I've gone a bit serious there!!!

What is your dream job, and why, and how are you going to get it?? (Always follow your dreams, lovelies!)

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Sounds silly but my dream job really is to work full time at Disney world.

Working at maybe one of the resorts like Port Orleans Riverside. Have the enjoyment of helping people but not the stress of the parks :p

Which movie non-disney franchise do you wish was present in the Disney Parks?

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow helen, that is amazing, if i was ever to become very rich, i would do loads of charity work, especially for wildlife.
    I might do a summer of volunteer work, you can work in africa teaching english or in the rainforest, i would love doing something like that.

Movie franchise? i dont really know what you mean but ill have a go, i would say dreamworks, but i think disney are actually owning dreamworks the now, i heard somewhere but im not too sure.

What would be your perfect day?